Seriously chill!
mangomonkey mangomonkey 26-30, F 6 Answers Dec 30, 2012 in Community

THANK YOU, BEAUTIFUL PERSON

Best Answer

Hehe!! Thank you! :-)

Best Answer

Usually it's the other way around, where people can't accept the fact I don't believe.

Best Answer

Hi; It is a difficult task to allow others to make their own choices or form their own beliefs. It is even harder when others have very strong reasons for thinking you are in need of reform. Sometimes silence is golden. Before discussing your stance you could try evaluating the person you are interacting with, you might be able to identify the ones who would be accepting of your skepticism. Find your own way!

Best Answer

Thank you. Coming from the other side of that fence...thank you. I'm just sitting back getting annoyed myself.

Best Answer

Thank you. I am struggling with the entire tolerance thing, just seems a little doubly standard.

Best Answer

Double not doubly!

Best Answer

It does. It shouldn't be. Obviously for some it is..we'll call that doubly frustrated! Lol

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

Of course we can accept it ,and we don,t care that you are wrong , its just we have been asked to try and save your dumb a$$e$

Best Answer

I can honestly say I have never asked you for anything.

Best Answer

Its not you who asked us dummy

Best Answer

You wrote the word your, I took that to be a form of the you therefore meaning me.

Best Answer

Ok.
It is Jesus who asked us to help non believers

Best Answer

Do we not get a say? I thought we were all supposed to have free will?

Best Answer

We were not given free will , we took it and as I said you should be glad we try,
But don,t worry eventually we will give up on you if you are beyond saving.

Best Answer

Good to know. Thank you.

Best Answer

Right ctjmur...that is just what jesus would say too!! you are clearly the best person for the job...going around spreading all that love and generosity and forgiveness and acceptance...oh and it is especially jesus like to give up on someone....you see...this is how you spread the word of your God...by calling someone stupid....a dummy (spelled wrong by the way) you need to go back to Sunday school and learn more about your God

Best Answer

Jesus gave up on many idiots who refuse to learn .He can,t help them and neither can I if they won,t help themselves.

Best Answer