You are biased yourself.....so why have a problem?

Best Answer

get a life!

Best Answer

Perhaps that level of conversation is why you are not getting anywhere with this appeal.

Best Answer

My anonymous voice is taken as any other, but when people learn my age every point I made is erased.

Best Answer

You're absolutely right but should that okay us staying silent when we see something wrong go down? I mean we are a HARD working TAX paying society. Surely our opinnions matter and because we are humans we should voice up our emotions despite the fact that we do reside in an unfair world, right?

Best Answer

We should. I have no voice, but those who do need to speak.

Best Answer

Everyone has a voice dear. It's a matter of not being afraid to use it. I personally am a very vocal individual and I state what's on my mind despite who agrees or disagrees with me.

Best Answer

why is that? I see here that you are just a child. Sometimes seeing things though a child's eyes is better than that of an adult. They have less worries on their minds than an adult so they can see and think more clearly. In fact; I strongly believe that if we interviewed kids from all over the world regarding our current daily problems THEY would probably come up with the best and working solutions possible!

Best Answer

And that's exactly why I am doing just that..., "SPEAKING!"

Best Answer

I appreciate your view on that. People assume I'm of lesser intelligence because I'm young. I do hold the ability to think. And I agree, clearer views are better views a lot of the time.

Best Answer

Is is possible she did actually get raped? The courts clearly didn't agree with your assessment on this.

Best Answer

People will lie whenever they want. If it's in their self interest, They will lie.<br />
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla<x>yer_detailpage&v=6IRxpjEZveQ#t=132s

Best Answer

There's a word for that definition, it's called "SELFISH!" And despite those few it doesn't mean that we should them.

Best Answer

Oops! Left out a word. I meant to add, "join" them to the latter part of the last sentence, lol! Sorry!

Best Answer

yep and that's exactly y there is a law called 'purgery'

Best Answer

you know your law. That's great but what if perjury can't be proven b/c the head detective as he confessed on the stand stated that he threw away evidence as well as manipulated and contaminated evidence of innocence on these guys? It's a truly screwed up situation and I want to help b/c this person (for lack of a better title for her) is out and about still decieving other innocent ppl. Including her own family. I appreciate your feedback. Thank you!

Best Answer

indeed that's wayyyyyy ****** up,,,, this exactly y I refused to becum a cop, a prosecuter,, or a prv practice attorney ( but I did get 1 of my boys his JD,, haha hehe )

Best Answer