Yes, if you lick them.
Not unless you decide to lick the powder off the floor, or snort it.
Clean the mercury with a mop (just be shure to throw it in the thrash as soon as possible ) and spill some alluminum or sulphur dust where you spilled the mercury. Dont inhale the mercury and vent the room asap
Merucry vapour is posionous but the liquid is safe if its kept under water, It would take a lot to poision your system. Its been used in fillings for over 200 years
I would think some sort of wet mop would be best to make the powder clump and adhere to the mop's surface. Avoiding inhaling it at all costs.
You're fine. broom and dustpan works fine. Any mercury went with the gas when they broke. Breaking 3 is bad luck though... watch out for black cats ;)
Guess you've never met mine. Sorry, I meant to say "His Majesty" (I'm just his servant)
Unless you punctured the skin, you're fine. I wouldn't suggest walking on the glass, however. He dropped them, he gets the bad luck.