What's proper clean up procedure?
Epiphany68 Epiphany68 41-45, F 8 Answers Aug 25, 2012 in Health

Yes, if you lick them.

Best Answer

Not unless you decide to lick the powder off the floor, or snort it.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Clean the mercury with a mop (just be shure to throw it in the thrash as soon as possible ) and spill some alluminum or sulphur dust where you spilled the mercury. Dont inhale the mercury and vent the room asap

Best Answer

Merucry vapour is posionous but the liquid is safe if its kept under water, It would take a lot to poision your system. Its been used in fillings for over 200 years

Best Answer

I would think some sort of wet mop would be best to make the powder clump and adhere to the mop's surface. Avoiding inhaling it at all costs.

Best Answer

You're fine. broom and dustpan works fine. Any mercury went with the gas when they broke. Breaking 3 is bad luck though... watch out for black cats ;)

Best Answer

Guess you've never met mine. Sorry, I meant to say "His Majesty" (I'm just his servant)

Best Answer

My husband's actually the one who dropped them so will that bad luck be mine or his...my bare feet so so far it's been mine, lol.

Best Answer

Unless you punctured the skin, you're fine. I wouldn't suggest walking on the glass, however. He dropped them, he gets the bad luck.

Best Answer

Good advice. Lol

Best Answer