starzzy31 starzzy31 26-30, F 12 Answers Jun 2, 2012

I used to keep going for the sake of my daughters. They have finished college and left home now. Now I'm single again and have a woman in my life who doesn't hate me or the world. Suicide is no longer an option for me.

Best Answer

A firm belief that I have no choice. I do not oppose suicide for other people as I respect free will choice. But I am a reincarnationist and therefore do not believe I can escape my issues, and therefore I have no choice but to keep on keeping on.

Best Answer

so are you the only that is going to be reincarnated or are all of us?

Best Answer

Read my blog. Time does not exist and reincarnation depends on where your focus is at any given moment.

Best Answer

sounds intriguing I will check it out whats your blog address?

Best Answer

It is here on EP.

Best Answer

The love I have from the people around me inspires me.

Best Answer

I pull out a picture of my sister with her three kids. She passed away at a young age and she fought all the time to leave on her time even though she knew she was leaving anyway.<br />
She was always the one to pick us up when we were feeling down and she refused to little a thing called dying to stop her from living her life. How could I do any different?

Best Answer

wow thats amazing thanks for sharing!

Best Answer

Hope.

Best Answer

Think about my Grandparents and those who have gone on, how they would be so disappointed if I just gave up like they never did.

Best Answer

My family, and just knowing that one day i will havethe life i used to have and knowing that my family will never leave my side!

Best Answer

My son. He is the inspiration in most of the things I do. My life pretty much sux, and has been that way for the last 4 years, but I get up because I don't want to let him down.

Best Answer

I am sorry your life sux! I know as parents we have to find happiness for ourselves so we can give it to our kids, you sound like a good dad tho.

Best Answer

Thanks. I know what you are talking about, but things are very overwhelming for me and the only choice I have is to bury my feelings deep down. Don't get me wrong, my son brings so much happiness and joy to my life (he's only 4, so you can imagine all the fun that brings!), but there are so many other things that just get me down. I'm almost to the point where I've given up on happiness for myself.

Best Answer

I am sorry to hear that it can be tough. I have gone through those times myself.

Best Answer

I can't tolerate being still. No matter what, I have to get out of the house and DO something every single day. Even when I am down or deathly ill. I have to get out.

Best Answer

thats a good way to be.

Best Answer

Yeah, it keeps me going.

Best Answer