333cookies 333cookies 26-30, F 6 Answers Apr 19, 2011

By boyfriend is a total sap, even worse than I am. It's adorable. :)

Best Answer

It's kinda sad to have none. a date and romantic gestures make things interesting. Not essential but definitely something I'd rather have than not, but that's just me. :)

Best Answer

It means something to me, never had a woman that cares much about it.

Best Answer

Most of the people around my generation 1990 birth and around. Have accepted the fact in todays world romance and love come second. In Japan a survey of over 100,000 people ages ranging from 18-28 around 87% Said they don't have time for a relationship. They have to spend all their time improving their careers and going to school. Its just not reasonable to skip out on college any more when people with bachelor degrees and higher are trying to get basic jobs just to make a living or pay back their loans.

Would everyone want romance in their life? Sure they would but its unreasonable in todays world to have a relationship as your top concern.

Best Answer

As a top concern? Even here in North America, I can't make that a priority. But I will say that it's a lovely thing to have, and it is important to me in a relationship.

Best Answer

no time or energy for romance

Best Answer

Hell yeah I care about romance, it feels great to do romantic things for the one you love, and to be the receiver of such love.

Best Answer