krazkool krazkool 31-35, F 4 Answers Jul 7, 2012

Lol! How observant are you, sis?

Best Answer

You sound and spell like a retard. :)

Best Answer

Better than spelling like a moron.And in case you didn't get the sarcasm,I was referring to you,madasalizard. Oh wait,let me apologize to all the morons out there because
I just insulted them by saying you're one of them. Also,apparently your mom and dad didn't teach you any dang manners.It's not nice to call people retards.Mental retardation is a condition that the person afflicted with it,cant help.Unlike your willful and apparently unending stupidity. And just so you know,you don't sound like anything.Because you actually are a jackass! Feel free to keep your mouth shut.The world will be a much better place!

Best Answer

The site says to respect others. Doesn't matter if someone disrespected you first. I understand the comment was wrong and it shouldn't have been posted here, but remember, sinking to their level isn't good either. You obviously know when someone is posting mean stuff and you don't like it. The best way to deal with those posts are to ignore them, not let them make you start insulting them back.

Best Answer

I agree. Sometimes people are paranoid for a reason, or maybe they don't have a reason and they just happen to be right one time.

Best Answer