oh...not this again....i want pot!!please help me get high!

Best Answer

Lol!!

Best Answer

Doh! why did we give women the right to vote?

Best Answer

Hey, don't be sexist pig! I think Nicola Sturgeon did pretty well...she was definitely better than Nigel Farage!!!

Best Answer

The three women all came across very well. Ed never seems very convincing though he says all the right things. Cameron didn't want to be there and it showed. Clegg is now irrelevant, he will be lucky to retain his Sheffield seat. Farage is just a music hall comedian from the 1940s.

Best Answer

Now farage blaming the rise of HIV/AIDS on immigrants. I think they all made their points. None of them was convincing. Ed was being Ed counter punching. Cameron always having that surprise look. Nick Cleg always tryna be smart with that liberal nonsense. Nicola sturgeon not sure wanted to be there. Happy enough to be the leader of the SNP. Natalie for the Greens made very shallow points no bite. Leanne wood was there to raise the profile of plaid cymru. I.hate these debates feels non British. Utterly pointles.

Best Answer

You're going to vote for someone because of something you saw on television? What was he running for, homecoming king?

Best Answer

Very funny.

Best Answer

I haven't watched it yet, I shall do so shortly, but from what I've seen of them so far I don't expect to change my decision on who to vote for.

Best Answer

What's your decision currently?

Best Answer

Not telling :)

Best Answer

Okay...

Best Answer