Happy Feet for some reason go to me that scene where he hallucinates in the zoo is too emotional for me

Best Answer

I know, that is a hard scene. One of my favorite movies too. My husband loves it. He wears his penguin slippers and does tumble salts around the room when its on. Mind you he's this big 6ft 260 pound tough black guy. It's hilarious.

Best Answer

Star Ship Troopers. Alien invasion and lots of gore from humans and bugs, lol. Casper Van Dien....yummy and Neil Patrick Harris funny and nostalgic cause I loved him as Doogie Howser. Oh and Denise Richards was in it too, i guess she was ok.

Best Answer

The Wizard Of Oz.

Best Answer

Aint no shame in that!!!

Best Answer

Lair Of The White Worm

Best Answer

What in the world is that? Is that horror, or thriller. It sounds so freaking cool!

Best Answer

Technically horror, with a bit of comedy. Early Hugh Grant.

Best Answer

Oh Hugh!

Best Answer

Oh god ! :o

Best Answer

Ice Age 3. My hubby says I am just like that female squirrel. :O)

Best Answer

LMAO!!! Those movies are great!!! If I asked my husband would probably say im like Ellie

Best Answer

Ha ha ha.

Best Answer

BioDome... Free mahi mahi! Viva los BioDome! And other such nonsense. {facepalm}

Best Answer

We need a love option. :) Yes yes yes huge huge fan of Biodome!

Best Answer

CALUGULA-----SEX

Best Answer