Gene86 Gene86 26-30, F 12 Answers Oct 23, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Happy Feet for some reason go to me that scene where he hallucinates in the zoo is too emotional for me

Best Answer

I know, that is a hard scene. One of my favorite movies too. My husband loves it. He wears his penguin slippers and does tumble salts around the room when its on. Mind you he's this big 6ft 260 pound tough black guy. It's hilarious.

Best Answer

Star Ship Troopers. Alien invasion and lots of gore from humans and bugs, lol. Casper Van Dien....yummy and Neil Patrick Harris funny and nostalgic cause I loved him as Doogie Howser. Oh and Denise Richards was in it too, i guess she was ok.

Best Answer

The Wizard Of Oz.

Best Answer

Aint no shame in that!!!

Best Answer

Lair Of The White Worm

Best Answer

What in the world is that? Is that horror, or thriller. It sounds so freaking cool!

Best Answer

Technically horror, with a bit of comedy. Early Hugh Grant.

Best Answer

Oh Hugh!

Best Answer

Oh god ! :o

Best Answer

Ice Age 3. My hubby says I am just like that female squirrel. :O)

Best Answer

LMAO!!! Those movies are great!!! If I asked my husband would probably say im like Ellie

Best Answer

Ha ha ha.

Best Answer

BioDome... Free mahi mahi! Viva los BioDome! And other such nonsense. {facepalm}

Best Answer

We need a love option. :) Yes yes yes huge huge fan of Biodome!

Best Answer

CALUGULA-----SEX

Best Answer

The Perfect Man (The one with Hilary Duff). It's a chick-flick for sure, but then again, why would I be ashamed to say I like chick flicks? Lol, people can bite me.

Best Answer

OMG! I love chick flix. I don't think I saw that one, but I saw beauty and the brief case with her, and I LOVED it like a loser.

Best Answer

what women want

need I say more

Best Answer

You need not say more! It is in my Instant Q, I just watched it last week. :) I LOVE LOVE that movie too!

Best Answer

Mars attacks

Best Answer

Judge Dredd (with Stallone)

Best Answer

I have yet the chance to see the whole thing. I wanted to actually see that version before I went to see the new one with Hardy. Didn't meet expectations i'll tell you that.

Best Answer

Legend, with Tom Cruise and Tim Curry. ******* love that damn movie.

Best Answer

me too he he

Best Answer

When did that come out? I'm not sure I have heard of it.

Best Answer

1985 lol It's a Ridley Scott Film

Best Answer

this is tim currys charchter from that movie

Best Answer

ahhhhh! awesome. The lord of darkness.

Best Answer

I guess maybe I should check it out when I get the chance. I feel I have betrayed my fellow females, I am not a fan of Tom Cruise, so most of his movies I haven't heard of.

Best Answer

It's the only good tom cruise movie, which is why for me it's a bit embarassing to admit i like a tom cruise movie. it's one of his firsts.

Best Answer