He has EPISTAXIS which is a potentially fatal condition and he said he lost half a pint of blood after bleeding for two hours straight last month, now I'm terrified one day it will be worse and he will die. Before I met him I was in dark depression and I can't imagine life alone again. I've read in the media about people dying from this about 5 times this year and now my friend could die in the same way. I feel sick to my stomach and I feel like screaming I love my buddy so much..
Shoichi93 Shoichi93 18-21, M 17 Answers Nov 12, 2012 in Parenting & Family

I'm sorry you're in such distress.....but I think there may be some medical things that they can do for that......Is he seeing an ENT specialist ? If not, he should....

Best Answer

just help him cope. just think how he must feel. let him know you are upset and care, but do not fall apart on him. he needs you. there will be plenty of time to grieve for him after he is gone. enjoy what you have now.

Best Answer

Family physicians frequently encounter patients with epistaxis (nasal bleeding). In rare cases, this condition may lead to massive bleeding and even death.

What does his doctor say as to the cause and prognosis. Also you are sure he didn't learn a big word and is using it to scare you.

Best Answer

It's okay and they are okay. Don't worry about it.

Best Answer

You are going to be selfless and giving and be your friend's STRENGTH.

you are going to be your friends feet when he cannot walk, his arms when he cannot lift, his wings when he cannot fly, his heart when it breaks.

and dry your tears beecause when he cries your hands are going to wipe away his.

he needs you. be selfless and give of yourself. he is coing thru hell now.

Best Answer

It is sad. A friend of mine is HIV positive but he still tries to stay happy. You can just be there for him & make him laugh sometimes.

Best Answer

Be postive ! If u wanna try ur best to keep him in ur life ! Thn thats best you can do ! And say this sentence everyday "my bestfriend is healthy"- again and again ! HOPE is all which sill make him stay in ur life ! Affirmative sentences DO AORK ! Even if u dnt blv TRY SAYING THEM ! N make ur belv stronger everyday ! ! If u be sad n cry :ur accepting dat hes going to die ! EVEN 0.01% CHANCE IS DER STICK TO IT !!!! Every day repeat d sentence it will work ! Be positive!n strong ! Its BEST thg to do to keep ur frnd wid you :-) i ll pray for him !! ! :-)

Best Answer

think of it in a happier way...like look forword into he/she living through it,,or if your deadset that they wont..look at it as they wont be suffering anymor..and that they will die knowing how much tears and love you put into every last moment with them..and remeber goodbyes are never forever...death is only a skip in the record...but after that the music still keeps playing but in a happier tune...it is a sad and long lost felling to lose someone so close..but all you can do is spend every second you can not worring if there going to die...itll only make them sader seeing you so sad about them..your friend is going to want you to be happy for them..so they can smile with you...and if they live through it then..you bond together is that much greater...so smile and have good laughs withh eachother as much as you can...dont let them live ther lst while you cry...only cry at ther death after they die..but smile for them in knowing there pain is over and that you and your friend will always be together...

Best Answer

Be with him and be there for him, as much as you need support he probably needs it ten times more right now. Your concern and love for him might sustain him through this ordeal as there's a lot of power in the mind body connection and you can't afford to be anything less than positive, upbeat, and supportive. Good luck, and I hope everything turns out for the best.

Best Answer

Thank you..

Best Answer

its okay to cry but try to think how your friend feels and love them

Best Answer

*hugs* I'm so sorry I don't know what to say

Best Answer

It's okay....thanks.

Best Answer

Sorry to hear about your friend.

Best Answer

I want to say I understand, but I can't. Because I have never been in your situation. You're going through such a terrible time. I want you to spend more time with him. I want you to go to his hospital, and play his favorite song. You need to take it while it lasts.

Best Answer

He's not in hospital yet, this is an acute disease

Best Answer

oh..., then don't worry about it! :)

Best Answer

As hard as it is.. you are making memories for the both of you. Take pictures, laugh, share her journey in the best way you can. Think of the right now and not at the big picture. It's okay to grieve... but don't let it consume you to the point that you miss out on precious time while they are here

god bless

Best Answer