These days, I presume it's after the birth of the first child.

Best Answer

You have to send them a note first , saying:<br />
" will you be my bf/gf ?"<br />
[ ] yes [ ] No "

Best Answer

For me, I have dated multiple times, and never considered them more than a friend, some, I have dated once, and considered them a girlfriend, but it was mutual, I did not do it on my own. Just went that good. The last one was 17 years ago, and she is still here. we knew each other for about 2 years before the first time we went out together. She just kind of wore on me :-) Other than the eye site problems and the need to lie on occasion, we are still going strong. (She says I am the cutest guy she ever dated)

Best Answer

I'm not aware of any rules, it just evolves.

Best Answer

In your hearts, you may begin to separate yourself from dating other people as soon as the connection is strong enough that you are drawn to each other alone. You may keep yourself from asking intimate questions too soon, but if the passion is growing and you feel a real compatibility, one person just asks the other to be their gf/bf.

Best Answer

When you both agree that there's no one else you want to have sex with and you are beyond sex friends.

Best Answer

Its an evolving process from first eye contact. Once a base of communication developes the couple establishes a trust and common bond which they mutually recognize as bf/gf.

Best Answer

It is something that is discussed and every relationship is different.

Best Answer

When you're kissing, doing sexual activities, or living together.

Best Answer