bunnyhound bunnyhound 31-35, M 15 Answers Sep 2, 2012 in Health

Congratz!!!! :) It makEs me feel awesome when ppl i dont like block me !

Best Answer

me too! it kicks a$$, doesnt it?

Best Answer

Yey!!

Best Answer

no you didn't. i'm still here.

Best Answer

DAM!!!

Best Answer

Who blocked you and welcome to the club, I was blocked dor posting a humurous comment to a post

Best Answer

rather not say who. ive been in the club for a while. and it was the same thing humorous comment on an answer that did it.

Best Answer

Sounds the same as mine some people can not tollerate anothers view point and need to frow up In my case it was Princessmaine

Best Answer

Congrats!

Best Answer

Who would block the bunnyhound?

Best Answer

I haven't blocked you and nobody is taking away my guns. They can pry them away if they make it up the walkway but chances are they won't because I shoot all trespassers.

Best Answer

Wait, do they notify you when you get blocked?

Best Answer

no, they make a rude comment to you then block you. when you try to reply is when you know you've been blocked.

Best Answer

Aha, I see

Best Answer

Billymadisonj?

Best Answer

no, billy's alright and it isnt civil to drop names.

Best Answer

Was it wanderlust?

Best Answer

no, much much worse. wanderlust is usually not that bad. she must have been having a bad day yesterday.

Best Answer

Who then?

Best Answer

Yeah, but she's ignorant.

Best Answer

if its the gun thing, she was just trying to stir up some shlt. and it worked. she doesnt HATE guns, she chooses not to have one, but she isnt really trying to take ours away.

Best Answer

But it's ignorant enough to stir **** up just for the sake of it too, isn't it? Seems kind of unnecessary to just try to upset people for no reason i think, and then victimize herself for it.

Best Answer

right there you do have a valid point.

Best Answer

The most disturbing thing was that when i tried to debate about it she deleted my comment and blocked me! What's the point of starting a debate when You aren't going to let everyone speak? it's just....ignorant.

Best Answer