I don't know. My account has never been hacked here. People in general are sick.

Best Answer

There are some very disturbed individuals out there yes and I guess the internet makes it a whole lot easier for them to manipulate people behind the safety of a computer screen. I still choose to believe there are more good people than bad.
Still no idea how easy or common it is for accounts on here to be hacked. This question was from a long time ago, but thanks for taking the time to answer.

Best Answer

Anytime.

Best Answer

I can't really say although I have heard of it being done. It's a sad and nasty thing for someone to do. But people are doing that everywhere to so many people. You just have to hope it doesn't happen to you or the people you care for. Most of us just try to do the best we can and to honor the people we meet. All those good.....no.....great friends we have, now and in the future.

Best Answer

Just trying to find out how common it was on here. Heard tell of it but how much is true??

Best Answer

More, I suspect, than we might guess.

Best Answer