pac5049 pac5049 22-25, M 6 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Community

Don't be afraid too personally have a little knowledge in as many area's as you can. You won't be an expert.. but each moment you learn.. you can learn from

Best Answer

in control of the situation.

Best Answer

Totally prepared, if you want to control it...

Best Answer

Depends completely on the situation. You need to give more details. :)

Best Answer

just thinking of it in general ... i personally am somewhat lacking in that dept and am wondering if everyone else is that way

Best Answer

Well I'd prefer to be as prepared as I possibly could be for upcoming situations that I know about, but if something unexpected happens you just have to do the best you can. Having said that, I like pleasant surprises and am never, ever prepared for them. :)

Best Answer

Somewhat prepared.

Best Answer

Wouldn't you rather be surprised than being prepared?

Best Answer

not when it comes to securing the safety of those i need to protect and myself

Best Answer

Preparation can only mean you are ready and accepting what life will bring because you don't know what it will hand over to you.

Best Answer

i suppose but you can still plan for the most probable courses of action and then if need be work from there ... personally i tend to only plan for at least one contingency which is not really all that great but i know what you mean and as the saying goes you can plan all you want but when things start to go down it all goes out the window

Best Answer

Exactly. Planning is good but we must never rely on plans alone. It's where innovation and creativity and spontaneity comes in. Not easy, but it does spark things around.

Best Answer