flipper1966 flipper1966 56-60, M 15 Answers Dec 13, 2012 in Hobbies

The end of the world will surely end when people will no longer be able to text one another starting December 21, 2012...........

Best Answer

No one knows when the world is going to end! -_-

Best Answer

Breaking news 'Authorities say that the End of the World has been indefinitely postponed due to maintainence activities on the system servers. New End of the world schedule will be intimated at the earliest any inconvenience caused is unintentional, coincidental and bears no resemblance to any person/s living or not living'.

Best Answer

Just one week to go, I have got my whisky, beer and cigars ready for the great event.

Best Answer

the whole earth will be covered with gigantic tsunami waves, every one of us are will be like pickles.

Best Answer

NASA said we are moving into a photon belt and there will be 3 days of darkness...I should put up a story on it!

Best Answer

Aliens will invade earth, they will reveal the horrible truth about the cosmos and humanity, humans will be so angry, scared they will start killing each other and destroying everything they have ever built.

Best Answer

I am thinking no because you would have your head in an electric oven and that would be to simple

Best Answer

Do I look like Nostradamus?

Best Answer

Nothing will happen. We shall happily celebrate 1st January 2013. I tell you .. I am sure.

Best Answer

I would think so

Best Answer