keithstone248 keithstone248 26-30, M 16 Answers Nov 17, 2012 in Hobbies

Salvia Divinora

Best Answer

I've shot up heroin, but have had a methadone addiction for about 4 years. I've tryed to stop a few times but haven't been able to stay off it. Honestly, I like methadone more than heroin. Might be because when I injected smack, I had only went a few days without taking methadone and still had it in my system. So the methadone could have been blocking the full effects of the H. I've heard alot of strung out junkies who've said methadone is harder to quit than heroin. The withdrawals don't start getting bad until several days after your last use, and they last soooo long.

Best Answer

I've heard that too

Best Answer

abusive relationship..........:/

Best Answer

PCP.

Best Answer

Never did it pure but I have smoked wet. Almost the same thing right?

Best Answer

women

Best Answer

Do men count as a drug? I've smoked a few cigarettes and a little hookah but other than that, nada.

Best Answer

Acid, and lots of it.

Best Answer

That's about the one drug I never tried. I've eaten plenty of shrooms but no acid

Best Answer

Prozac

Best Answer

Ice. A friend of mine needed help preparing for a project. We pulled an all nighter and he gave me some of that to stay up all night. It wasn't bad. It just wasn't very interesting. I prefer large doses of acid or DMT.

Best Answer

Tobacco

Best Answer

Meth. Only 4 times though.

Best Answer

Love

Best Answer

:-(

Best Answer