yep

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Yes, it does. I'm doing it too! LOL!<br />
Hug

Best Answer

Thank goodness.

Best Answer

100%

Best Answer

totally, sometimes it's easier to avoid thinking about things for a little while

Best Answer

Apparently ten minutes is all you need to unscramble your brains thoughts. Hear it in a workshop by Dr. Martin Brokenleg.

Best Answer

so are your 10 mins over?

Best Answer

About that much. After the past month I think I need about a week to unscramble mine.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Maybe youve been overwhelmed lately and just need sometime to relax and clear your mind and not have to think about things. I understand that. :) Its called meditation.

Best Answer

Absolutely! My boyfriend is a marine and on a mission so I've been stressed to the max. I feel like I can get away from bad thoughts here. Helps a lot when you have people to sort of talk to with the same experiences. I love this site.

Best Answer

Im sorry to hear that :/ I feel the same way at times. atm I need to get out of my current situation so my mind has no time to relax.

Best Answer

Ah. Been there. Sucks the big one. My boss told me to take it easy at work this week so I'm practically doing nothing, doesn't help my thoughts from going crazy.

Best Answer