IdleTraveller IdleTraveller 22-25, F 6 Answers Jun 13, 2010

I'd like to tell you. But I would need to express myself in hate filled, bigoted terms.<br />
Fortunately his group is so over the top that others who share some of their ideas shy away and remain silent, rather than agree publicly. So I suppose there is a silver lining to it all.<br />
In my view the best way to deal with such people is to hold them up to public ridicule at every opportunity. Seriously disagreeing with them gives them too much legitimacy. Making fun of them robs them of their evil power.

Best Answer

Fred Phelps is not sane. The rest are brain washed like any cult members.

Best Answer

This is what happens when you take the Bible literally. Of course it helps if you are psychotic. How could anyone start with a love for God and end up like this? I know Satanists who have more sensitivity for others than these people. I'm really suprised somebody hasn't just beat their sorry *****. Don't show up at any funeral I go to with your hateful nonsense. It will be your last... grrrrr.

Best Answer