have not done anything nice to me and i think she only takes advantage of me. i want to talk to her about something but she kept me waiting for so many hours now. *update: i have already unfriend her on fb without her realizing it. i mean, she already knew because i texted her about it but what do i expect from her? she didn't add me again as her FB friend. what a bummer.
myheartscore myheartscore 22-25 10 Answers Dec 29, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Really me too I have a friend like this and we've known each other for 8 years too!! Since I don't dare to talk to her about it (I don't want to hurt her) I took some space and talk to her less often than usual *-*

Best Answer

when she needed my help i'm always there for her. i only need someone to talk to. she has so many friends but i think i'm her only friend that helped her alot. she disappoints me. i guess i expect much on her.

Best Answer

Friendship is two ways my dear. Give and take is the game.

Best Answer

i know.. maybe i should talk to her about this hoping that she would change a bit? what do you think?

Best Answer

Fight lies with the truth. Fight hatred with love. Fight fear and confusion with God's guidance.

Best Answer

You probably are a friend to her on a different level than she is to you. Some people have tight relationships and others not so close. You might be the type of person that likes a "best friend" relationship but she has many friends and doesn't fit into your preference.

Best Answer

No need to waste your time in so called friend! Move on and you will find someone who will appreciate you more and you will feel a lot better about yourself.

Best Answer

Let it be honey if nothing's forthcoming after your time and energy by now it's not likely to change save yourself trouble .. Move on and thank god .. You still can x

Best Answer

That is exactly what I'm going through! I feel what you're saying deep down. I have cried over this person, I've waited on them hand and foot, always giving plenty despite receiving little. My best friend, he says, but never makes time for me, never wants to know what I'm up to or if he can be part of it. It's like I'm always making the first move, initiating every conversation, asking 'would you like to play?' 'would you like to watch this?' and so on and so forth and he always has an excuse. When he has problems, though, he goes on for a little while about them and I listen. When he needs help with a decision, I'm there and he thanks me after it works out. He doesn't take time off to do the things I like but I do that for him and he knows it. The worst thing about all this is he has no real friends, he gets bullied, is close to his family but is in essence a lonely person. Why O Why am I not being appreciated by a guy like this? We have great chemistry as best buddies, we have similar mindsets, a bunch of things we don;t agree on or like which comes as good balance in the relationship. I'm so confused and depressed. Am I being too sensitive? Too hasty and misunderstanding? I don't know.I've googled similar topics and read up on them yet this one guy whom I call my best friend doesn't even treat me like one, he leaves me hanging for several minutes, acts ill mannered at times, happy at others and when he does something that's 'private' so to speak and I ask after it, he point blank says 'none of ur business' like I'm some stranger out to get him. I feel so happy with this friend but also confused, depressed and unable to do everyday things when he does his usual and goes on as if nothing ever happened. I'm too attached to leave him and too proud to demand he treat me better.

Best Answer

maybe we're just expecting too much. to the point that we expect them to treat us like we treat them as friends.

Best Answer

Tottaly! I was happy and annoyed at the same time when we resumed our casual talks and video-game playing and other best friend stuff, but he never brings it up, never goes deeper. I feel telling someone a secret feeling you have gives them power over you, but I don't care, he's my best friend, he can have all the power over me he wants, I trust him. Hearing myself type this, though, I realize there could be a chance he doesn't feel the same thing. I'd hate to be on that day when he finds a better buddy and offers them this trust when they do less than 10% of what I do and sacrifice for him... :(

Best Answer

this kind of "friends" are a good friend to his/her other circle of friends while "we" the "true friends" are always taken for granted. always there when they need our help but do not show any appreciation for our efforts.

Best Answer

Tsk Task!! Break up looming large

Best Answer