TheyWillLearn TheyWillLearn 22-25, F 9 Answers Jun 19 in Community

Things like that make me sad about being human.

Best Answer

Dont know. but ppl these days are certainly becoming dumb & proud.

Best Answer

Definitely! it's truly sad.

Best Answer

Her being pregnant doesn't make him more in control of his toxic feelings. People who have violent tempers need professional help. She could have been pregnant, in a wheelchair, and holding sick twin babies, but that doesn't make him any less out-of-control than he is. All anyone can do is to report this kind of thing to the police and hope that the woman has the willpower to follow through with domestic violence charges.

Best Answer

I'll note that he was robbing a boost mobile store......

Best Answer

That doesn't surprise me at all. Like I said, out-of-control. Report these guys whenever you see them. Other than that, just try to be there for the victims who get caught in the path of people with anger issues.

Best Answer

So basically I'm saying it wasn't a personal thing....

Best Answer

That changes anything how? He's obviously out of control. If it wasn't domestic violence, that means he's more likely to face jail time. If the woman didn't even know him, she'll probably want to press charges in addition to the victims of his robbery. Again, it doesn't matter if she was pregnant, pretty, ugly, tall, healthy, or sick... he has issues and she was there.
If you're looking to have a ragefest, channel your energy into something that actually means something as opposed to a stranger on the internet who thinks that people with anger issues should be handled before they accumulate a body count.

Best Answer

Nobody is looking to have a ''ragefest'' whatever that is.......but w.e

Best Answer

She must've done something. Nobody just does it out of the blue...

Best Answer

Thing is...She still did not deserve to be touched

Best Answer

He was a criminal, he was robbing a boost mobile store.....

Best Answer

People are sad.

Best Answer

is he dead yet?

Best Answer

He's been arrested!

Best Answer

that won't help him, he needs to get dead instead.

Best Answer

Personalities.

Best Answer

What?

Best Answer

Personalities are the result of a set of beliefs about reality, compounded by ignorance of much of life. multiplied by unresolved early life experiences. They are made of biases and prejudices, and bodies (which can have underlying dysfunctions of all sorts).

Best Answer

Well this guy was robbing a boost mobile shop, I'm sure he was aware of what he was doing.

Best Answer