Obviously there will need to be some safe guards in place to prevent a real life ending like that, but how kick *** would that be?
FordPrefect42 FordPrefect42 36-40, M 5 Answers Jan 29 in Community

I loved this movie! Obviously it's not exactly a new concept, but it was really well made and it would be amazing if they really developed something like that. I'd be so much more organized!!

Best Answer

That's kind of sad. If someone has to replace a human being with a digital device, I see them as pathetic.

Best Answer

fleshlights don't require rings or food.. but hard to compete with someone who can clean their self when finished.

Best Answer

Yeah...but a fleshlight is a toy, not an Artificial Intelligence that simulates human emotions and dialogue with inflections.

I mean...essentially they made the "perfect" female with a simulated voice that fed into what guys want. But you can't **** it.

I don't know. I see it as pathetic. I will still see it that way when they develop AIs with humanoid robotic bodies that guys can screw. But to each his own.

Best Answer

sorry.. fleshlight and a tape recorder :)

Best Answer

Well, maybe I'm pathetic, but the moment they invent the real life version of the Cherry2000 bot I'm getting one ;-)

Best Answer

reBoot185 & Ford: LOL!

Best Answer

**** that ****. i like to touch my sexual conquests

Best Answer

oculus rift/refugio3d+deskope+virtualgirl=done

Best Answer

Maybe I'm slow, but can't find anything with that search

Best Answer

oculus rift or refugio3d for one search. deskope after you get the rift. virtualgirl after that.

Best Answer

I keep hearing about this movie. Is it really good?

Best Answer