Sorrentina Sorrentina 41-45, F 11 Answers Nov 18, 2012 in Community

Happy 8th birthday from gerry in Canada.

Best Answer

Elize just said:" I know a ad that says "Gerry, Gerry, Gerry..!"
there is actually an advertisment where it says that, in Australia, at the moment... Thank you for texting back... Canada must be cold now, the kids were in the pool here today...!!

Best Answer

happy 8th Bday daughter of viv69

Best Answer

Thank you for sending her a message... It's very nice of you... She is getting tired, now... Which is good for me..

Best Answer

ha
what if she starts back up and get more wild before she crashes
thats what my daughters do

Best Answer

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Birthday Girl from Western Australia **hugs**

Best Answer

Thank you for your comment that you sent. My brother goes for West Coast Eagles..From Elize..

Best Answer

Thanks Elize hope you're having a lovely birthday and you can tell your brother he has very good taste as I barrack for the Eagles too. *big smiles*

Best Answer

Thank you Zoranna... I just read your message to Elize and when I read the WCE, Liam who was in the next bedroom, said:"YEAHHH!"

Best Answer

*laughing*

Best Answer

happy birthday. My little girl is 8 too

Best Answer

Awesome!!
Thats what Elize's said... Thank you for your comment..

Best Answer

Happy Birthday from Canada. 8 is a great age to be. You can stay up a bit later and not eat anything you don't like anymore. Stay in school.

Best Answer

Thank you for that!! I just read her your message and she said:"Yeah! I don't have to go to bed!!"

Best Answer

And eight year olds here get their own room and a pony and a cellular phone. Just kidding.

Best Answer

Yep and here they get their own kangaroo to ride to school!! I am just joking too!! She has 3 big brothers, so no she doesn't have her own room yet....

Best Answer

Yay and then one day she'll get to have her own ep account lol happy birthday (:

Best Answer

She might too, but only in 10 years, though!! Thank you..

Best Answer

Happy Birthday lil Viv! I hope you had a most wonderful day =D

Best Answer

She is playing with her presents, thank you for your message...

Best Answer

my pleasure and sounds like the wonderful time i wished lol

Best Answer

Thank you, it was the awesomest bestest birthday ever...
That's what Elize's answer to your comment..

Best Answer

You allow her to look on here?

Best Answer

No she can't, she can just choose the best answers of my questions... I would not let her 3 big brothers to be on here either...

Best Answer