trivitron trivitron 36-40, M 12 Answers Feb 14, 2012

Um, I'm the submissive in my relationship, but my dominant usually describes doing something to me that I hate, then makes me beg him for it. I don't know why, but it really works on me, and it makes it even more painful and thrilling when he does it. But maybe I'm just strange >.<

Best Answer

tie his balls with a thin cord to the foot of the bed, so his mouth can just reach half way up the bed, tie his hands behind his back and lay him on the bed. put your vjayjay just out of reach of his tongue and tell him to get released he has to give you an ******. as he tries to reach you it pulls on his sack causing him pain. during his time of struggling, you tell him all the things he did wrong and that you expect better of him. have a long crop or flogger with you and reach down and hit his back all the time telling him your doing this to make you both happier and him a better boi. keep telling him how much you love his tongue and that you are really horney and why isn't he pleasing you. and keep correcting him and telling him how horney it makes you when he is good.

Best Answer

Hot candle wax is fun, and you can vary the temperature by how far from the body it is dropped from (if it isn't intense enough, move it closer).<br />
Ice can also be used<br />
Scratching the skin (i prefer the back) just to the edge or just past bleeding, (I try to avoid any long term damage like scars).<br />
Blocking of the senses (blindfold, block out sound, play music, restraints).<br />
After started, force to do something generally wouldn't agree to/embarrassing/pushing limits<br />
As stated above BEGGING (for both stuff Submissive hates, and stuff they like)<br />
Tease (for example if submissive asks for something, barely or almost agree)<br />
Vary sensations to keep Submissive from knowing whats coming<br />
HAVE A SAFE WORD so if things get to be too much the submissive can inform the other (make it something not likely to be said except in desperation like penguin)

Best Answer

Tie him to the bed and hot glue his business to his leg, then strrip for him

Best Answer

cr@p in his shoes

Best Answer