Which he is always very grateful when i do cook his favourite. But he has a sore stomach today and he replied with urghh i feel sick!! I am already marinating the steak ( it is 2PM here ) and have preped all my veg. And if he came home to nothing he would STILL complain. How do i win? Anything you can think of i can say to him to realise that no matter what i do tonight i cannot win? Anything witty possibly? :)
Xxsammiejoxx Xxsammiejoxx 22-25, F 9 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Eat your steak. Put his in the fridge and chill out.

Best Answer

He should count his blessings tha the has a good woman like you

Best Answer

Just take good care of the sick guy you love:-)

Best Answer

I will but I'm saying if i cook the steak he will say uggh i don't feel well i don't want it. But if i don't cook it he will ask what he's getting and why it isn't ready. So how am i supposed to win. :(

Best Answer

Cook it and if he can not eat today get it to him tomorrow:-)

Best Answer

None of it will be the same if cooked and left till tommorow. Steak is a very expensive cut of meat here. Costing me $15.98 (£10) a peice. But i will just wait till he comes home and if he doesnt want it i will just not cook it he cannot complain at that.

Best Answer

That sounds great:-)

Best Answer

Chicken soup tonight--steak tomorrow.

Best Answer

i am feeling you are trying your best and he still complains

well dear you tell him when he feels good to call you and to tell you what he wants for dinner before coming home and give him a time frame!

Best Answer

Got it in one :)

Best Answer

Ask him what he prefers.

Best Answer

Just invite yourself to a girlfriend's and bring the food! You don't want to catch anything do you? Leave him a bucket by the bed and some paracetamol and clean towels LOL.

Best Answer

Love it! Lol

Best Answer

Text him back. "Will you enjoy the meal if i prepare it or should I save it for tomorrow?

Best Answer

Thats what i was thinking. I text back in defense to start off with, after i told him i was marinating some steak and preparing parsnip fries... And his reply was that so i was offended. But i have now text him saying will i make it tomorrow. But he might still complain there is nothing so i cannot win :(

Best Answer

So be it. When he feels better, maybe the two of you should talk about trying to communicate better.

Best Answer

I agree with you there. He just likes to be akward. I cannot win with alot of things

Best Answer

Well then you should think seriously if this is the way you will want to spend your life.

Best Answer