Which he is always very grateful when i do cook his favourite. But he has a sore stomach today and he replied with urghh i feel sick!! I am already marinating the steak ( it is 2PM here ) and have preped all my veg. And if he came home to nothing he would STILL complain. How do i win? Anything you can think of i can say to him to realise that no matter what i do tonight i cannot win? Anything witty possibly? :)
Xxsammiejoxx Xxsammiejoxx 22-25, F 9 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Eat your steak. Put his in the fridge and chill out.

Best Answer

He should count his blessings tha the has a good woman like you

Best Answer

Just take good care of the sick guy you love:-)

Best Answer

I will but I'm saying if i cook the steak he will say uggh i don't feel well i don't want it. But if i don't cook it he will ask what he's getting and why it isn't ready. So how am i supposed to win. :(

Best Answer

Cook it and if he can not eat today get it to him tomorrow:-)

Best Answer

None of it will be the same if cooked and left till tommorow. Steak is a very expensive cut of meat here. Costing me $15.98 (£10) a peice. But i will just wait till he comes home and if he doesnt want it i will just not cook it he cannot complain at that.

Best Answer

That sounds great:-)

Best Answer

Chicken soup tonight--steak tomorrow.

Best Answer

i am feeling you are trying your best and he still complains<br />
well dear you tell him when he feels good to call you and to tell you what he wants for dinner before coming home and give him a time fr<x>ame!

Best Answer

Got it in one :)

Best Answer

Ask him what he prefers.

Best Answer

Just invite yourself to a girlfriend's and bring the food! You don't want to catch anything do you? Leave him a bucket by the bed and some paracetamol and clean towels LOL.

Best Answer

Love it! Lol

Best Answer

Text him back. "Will you enjoy the meal if i prepare it or should I save it for tomorrow?

Best Answer

Thats what i was thinking. I text back in defense to start off with, after i told him i was marinating some steak and preparing parsnip fries... And his reply was that so i was offended. But i have now text him saying will i make it tomorrow. But he might still complain there is nothing so i cannot win :(

Best Answer

So be it. When he feels better, maybe the two of you should talk about trying to communicate better.

Best Answer

I agree with you there. He just likes to be akward. I cannot win with alot of things

Best Answer

Well then you should think seriously if this is the way you will want to spend your life.

Best Answer