this is my rock bottom, having three days off a week, working 14 hour weeks, and spending the rest of the time in bed,

Best Answer

Yeah its hard. One must impale the surface like I jackhammer

Best Answer

i wake up on it every morning

Best Answer

Get married?

Best Answer

been there done that and ain't doing it again

Best Answer

it's an abyss beyond the imagination of your worst fears, don't even think of ever going there

Best Answer

Its been so long ago i dont remember, Looking up at it now

Best Answer

hahaha - too funny

Best Answer

If I may humbly go beyond the bounds of your Q-You don't have to hit rock bottom to get help-in fact it is better not to- you still have aspects of your life which make it worth saving; a job, relationship, friends. You can spare yourself considerable anguish if you get the help you need now (if I may be presumptious) and enjoy what you have rather than punish yourself by losing it all

Best Answer

It is painful, Ive had to do it myself to learn some very valuable life lessons!

Best Answer

Rock bottom is solid bedrock. When hand digging a well in times past, sometimes people would hit solid bedrock (rock bottom) and not find water. Without water, they wouldn't survive there, so they would need to pick up and move on.

Best Answer

even though your weary from all that digging, you must force yourself to move on or else you just dug your own grave.

Best Answer