JadeAlexMcKenzie JadeAlexMcKenzie 18-21, F 12 Answers Sep 10, 2010

If you look at males as though they're some whole, then you'll always be disappointed. And the same goes for women. I mean, if you're like me, you know of some crazy, crazy women that are nothing like you. Would it be fair for a guy to judge you ba<x>sed on that crazy lady? Not really. Same goes for men - there are some terrific guys out there, and some horrible jerks. Just becuase you run into another one of the horrible jerks out there doesn't mean the terrific guys don't exist.

Best Answer

its known as MAS - Male Allergy Syndrome

Best Answer

Sorry to say it and it's no comfort but welcome to the real world.<br />
And it's not just males that will do that sort of thing :(

Best Answer

What I've noticed is the women who spend most of the time complaining about what ******** men are, tend to be the ones going furtherest out of their way to create situations where the only reasonable reaction is to be an *******.<br />
It wouldn't surprise me in the least to find you, like so many other women, LIKE it when men are ********, because it confirms all your deep seated negative concepts of what men are supposed to be like. Men are blundering oafs. Men are cruel and physically violent. Men are ********. Men don't mature as fast as women. Men are emotionally inferior to women. Men are pigs. Women are smarter than men. etc etc etc. Women who think this way will always tend to gravitate towards men who make these stupid negative attitudes come true for you, and are least attracted to decent guys who don't buy into or personify that crappy, man hating world view. In fact, what you women will do in the process of pushing a man who isn't an ******* out of your lives is, in a word, brutal. (in two words, ****** up.) In my opinion, women like this get exactly what they deserve. And on behalf of all the decent men you've ever ****** over, you can choke on it.<br />
Yeah. coming from a man, I bet that sounds like abuse, like some kind of personal attack, rather than the evidence of thirty years of observation of just how evil and heartless many women are when they feel like it. After all, I'm a man, what the hell would I know, right? Whatever, like I said, you get what you deserve.

Best Answer

maybe just a reality check

Best Answer

It's not just men that cause heartache. To put all your trust in another person is a risk. The only person you have control over is yourself. I think it would be just safer to to enjoy the best of someone and have eyes open to the chances of being hurt or disappointed. It doesn't help much when you're in pain but unfortunately there is no way around it.

Best Answer

it might seem that your aiming to high.

Best Answer

Soccer practice. <br />
=|

Best Answer

I am truly sorry that you've had enough negative experiences with men that you've lumped us all under one category. A category in which we, men, are undeserving of trust or faith. Although our past experience are important in defining who we are, our beliefs are what really define us. Trust your intuition about individuals and act according to your heart. Does your heart really believe that all men should be in this category? Your head might, but your heart? You are absolutely deserving of a wonderful relationship and it is important that you know this, instead of hope it. Find your happiness in yourself and not outside of it. Do this first and I promise that the rest will flow accordingly. <br />
Smile...Laugh...Love...Be

Best Answer

I'm sorry that happened to you, but women have just as much capacity for coldness and heartlessness as do men.

Best Answer