The truth is I don't see a future, I have been stuck in my hell of a past that getting out seems hopeless. I don't know where i'm going or what I want anymore. Looking back on my life I wish I could have a do-over. I wish I never let people take advantage of me. I wish I had the strength to stick up 4 myself instead of assuming something was wrong with me. I hate that I trusted the people I called my friends that now they don't even talk 2 me & I blame myself 4 forgiving people that made my life a living night mare. I hate that i cared so much what others thought about me that i starved myself for weeks & that now i cant even look at myself in the mirror i hate that I'm disgusted with myself that i cut my wrists when I'm feeling selfish i don't want 2 be this girl anymore i don't want 2 become my mistakes & regrets i hate that i pretend to be someone i'm not i wish i could believe in myself that i didn't have to hide to prevent me from getting hurt. I don't know who i am anymore......
MKM17 MKM17 16-17, F 15 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Depression

Everyone has bad times they go through but there is always a tomorrow seek out new opportunities and move forward

Best Answer

You and me both.

Best Answer

Believe it or not, you are the only person that can save yourself. It's a matter of finding a smile in a dark place. And you can. You have a bright smile. :D. Don't think about the bad. That may be who you have become, but it's not who you are.

Best Answer

I can't save you. Fact is, no one can save you. You have to save yourself. However, this doesn't mean that I can't help you. In fact, I would be honored to do so. Drop me a line if you are interested, and we'll take it from there.

Also, do yourself a favor. If you do decide on having someone from EP assist you, take the time to check out their profiles in depth. KNOW who you are inviting into your life.

Best Answer

No one can save you but yourself. You have to take a step up and find meaning to your life. There are people to help you but ultimately, it comes down to you. Don't have your future planned by someone else but create you own!

Best Answer

Well look at it this way. You have learned some lesson that some people don't learn till much later in life. You are ahead of the curve and will be better equipped as you become an adult to protect yourself from people that may want to take advantage of you. Just don't despair too much your pre adult years can seem overwhelming. Don't judge you current state as how your whole life is going to be. Trust me it is a roller coaster with many ups and downs to come.

Best Answer

The first step is stop living in the past. You're not there anymore. Learn from your mistakes and move on. This is some of what I've had to do.

Best Answer

Letting it out is good. Now that you have vented. Start building your new self. Loads of good wishes :)

Best Answer

you just also described me

Best Answer

Jesus. Ask him and you'll find out how great things can be. =) Prayers are with you

Best Answer