Everyone has bad times they go through but there is always a tomorrow seek out new opportunities and move forward

Best Answer

You and me both.

Best Answer

Believe it or not, you are the only person that can save yourself. It's a matter of finding a smile in a dark place. And you can. You have a bright smile. :D. Don't think about the bad. That may be who you have become, but it's not who you are.

Best Answer

I can't save you. Fact is, no one can save you. You have to save yourself. However, this doesn't mean that I can't help you. In fact, I would be honored to do so. Drop me a line if you are interested, and we'll take it from there.<br />
Also, do yourself a favor. If you do decide on having someone from EP assist you, take the time to check out their profiles in depth. KNOW who you are inviting into your life.

Best Answer

No one can save you but yourself. You have to take a step up and find meaning to your life. There are people to help you but ultimately, it comes down to you. Don't have your future planned by someone else but create you own!

Best Answer

Well look at it this way. You have learned some lesson that some people don't learn till much later in life. You are ahead of the curve and will be better equipped as you become an adult to protect yourself from people that may want to take advantage of you. Just don't despair too much your pre adult years can seem overwhelming. Don't judge you current state as how your whole life is going to be. Trust me it is a roller coaster with many ups and downs to come.

Best Answer

The first step is stop living in the past. You're not there anymore. Learn from your mistakes and move on. This is some of what I've had to do.

Best Answer

Letting it out is good. Now that you have vented. Start building your new self. Loads of good wishes :)

Best Answer

you just also described me

Best Answer

Jesus. Ask him and you'll find out how great things can be. =) Prayers are with you

Best Answer