How many people in here actually use Skype? I have Skype, but I only have one person on there. ( wont Skype just anyone :P )
kamishiro kamishiro 26-30, M 6 Answers Aug 24 in Community

I finally got the app last week. I only have one person on there and he lives in Italy. We chat once or twice a week.

Best Answer

yea, I see. Well, it's time for me to meet someone :) I think I should add a few friends finally. I just added one early this morning.

Best Answer

I am using all the time, but only with friends, who I know and care about.

Best Answer

like me? :D haha Im just kidding. I'm just a regular guy :)

Best Answer

We have Skype .. but only use it with people we know.

Best Answer

yea I hear you on that :)

Best Answer

i'm not really into advertising that if I do.......too many requests would come in.

Best Answer

yea they would. I only have one person on Skype and that might change fast if I don't hear from that person soon.

Best Answer

I have a Skype account because I used it for guitar lessons from a friend who lives four hours away. But I haven't used it for a while.

Best Answer

oh, that's awesome! :) I never got a chance to use the video or voice because I only had 1 person on there at the most lol. I deleted one person by the time I got the other. It was a girl that I liked and it didn't work out well.

Best Answer