bv1986 bv1986 26-30, M 14 Answers Jan 23 in Parenting & Family

just be thankful he didnt kill innocent person

Best Answer

duh! because he's a superhero, you know with his Beibmobile

nana nana nana nana nana nana nana nana Biebman!

Best Answer

Lol!!

Best Answer

Sh*t!! That went by faster than Kim Kardashian's marriage...

Best Answer

Don't concern yourself with stupid scripted celebrity culture that's there to help numb your brain and stunt your intellectual growth. To destruct you from what's really going on in this corrupt society and world.

Best Answer

Why does everybody hate him? If you don't like him don't listen. I do it all the time. It helps.

Best Answer

I don't hate him because of his music, and I'm gonna drop this in here, I don't listen to his music. I hate him because he thinks he's hot ****, he thinks he can do ANYTHING in America, but y'know what, he should be deported, because that arrest, I'm sure, was his last strike.

Best Answer

What did he do?

Best Answer

Many a things, Google it. He's a massive bag of douche in American History.

Best Answer

It's people who h

Best Answer

It's people who have done worse. Only reason people making it such a big deal is because its Justin beiber. He's a teenage boy and teenage boy with money at that. Let him **** him up.

Best Answer

because i am sure he got his very own holding cell to avoid 23 dudes singing "Baby Baby Baby ooooooh" to him. otherwise, he would definitely be dead , the humiliation itself of that scenario would have killed him on the spot .

Best Answer

You do know the only reason that he's so famous is because of people like you who constantly talk about him, right?

Best Answer

i highly doubt me talking about him on experience project will make him ten times more popular

Best Answer

Cuz I haven't go him in my headlights yet

Best Answer

Because prepubescent teenage twats worship the asshat... I'm sure the suicide rate would grow if the faygot died.

Best Answer

Because he is rich and famous. The better question is why hasnt he been deported yet

Best Answer

i was at the gym, and his arrest kept popping up every 4 mins on the tv's there.. i was like who the fck cares!!!??? the justice system is a load of crap.. he got out on 2k bail.. total BS.

Best Answer

i know theres real problems in the world this kid has way too much money for next to no talent

Best Answer

That train just hasn't wrecked yet....

Best Answer

it will

Best Answer

because no one wants to go to jail for murder >_>

Best Answer