Do you think Justin Bieber's career will ever evolve into the coolness Justin Timberlake has achieved?
JulesInBmore JulesInBmore 51-55, F 14 Answers Aug 12, 2012 in Hobbies

Justin Timberlake is hot. Didn't like his music back then, I like his more current stuff. As for Bieber, I would like to destroy him.

Best Answer

At this point it looks unlikely that Justin bieber will ever shed his teeny bopper image so I doubt it

Best Answer

I'll take the flamethrower, please.

Best Answer

???

Best Answer

Ever heard the phrase "Kill it with fire?"

Best Answer

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE. <br />
NEVER JUSTIN BIEBER

Best Answer

I like Bieber but have never been able to warm up to Timberlake

Best Answer

Ick. Neither.

Best Answer

No thank you. I've had enough.

Best Answer

I think you kind've have to take into account they're both from an entirely different music era. Justin Timberlake was like a God back in his hey-day, in the EXACT same way that Justin Bieber is now to his fans. <br />
Although, I believe JT was, and still is, more socially acceptable than JB.<br />
So, in keeping with the 'let's keep JT in the 90's-00's and JB in the now' mentality, they're both incredibly popular but cannot compare in successfulness today because there are so many different aspects of ones career that contribute to success.<br />
In plain English success meant a different thing then, it means a different thing now.<br />
= I like them both :)

Best Answer

I would rather play russian roulette than listen to either one of them.

Best Answer

JT is cool....not bubblegum music!

Best Answer