Studmuffin11 Studmuffin11 36-40, M 11 Answers Dec 23, 2012 in Community

Hmm I've never know KFC to be cheap, so I rarely ever go there. If mitt romney owns it, then does he throw in free lies with your order?

Best Answer

no one can skrew Romney the way you do:)

Best Answer

I prefer Popeye's chicken anyway, so the prices at KFC do not affect me.

Best Answer

Mitt who?

Best Answer

Soon we might all be able to relate to the elderly you often hear about who eat catfood.

Best Answer

KFC has never been cheap in Australia. Smallest portions and most expensive take away food out there. Rip off merchants

Best Answer

chicken and pork roast and hamburger all gone up dramatically in price along with other foods in the grocery stores nowadays , there's no 10 cent raise any more its dollars now

Best Answer

Obamacare and state or city wage.

Best Answer

you need 2 stop lying just cuz you and your party got beat the prices of KFC have been up for years now it wasnt becuz of Obamacare Mitts a Repub he and his greedy crew did it

Best Answer

That's tellin him Studmuffin!

Best Answer

that doesnt affect the price. the money they charge goes to the top execs its a skim scheme its obvious that you are a Repub linklock cuz you tried to defend crazy Ted Nugent when he said he wished the south would have won the civil war by the way you dodged all of my points. you'd be great at dodgeball you'd be an olympic contender what happened in the election ? oh yeah your side LOST haha

Best Answer

IKR?!!! Is the chicken now laced with gold?

Best Answer