zbignue zbignue 70+, M 8 Answers Mar 4, 2012

To me it means that sometimes it is better to be alone than always wish you were alone.

Best Answer

I interpret the lyrics to mean being independent and confident enough to live your life to the fullest, take care of yourself, and most importantly love yourself even if you are single.

Best Answer

To me it means that I always have myself, even if I don't like what I tell myself.

Best Answer

Kelly clarkson...now there is a one hit wonder!!!

Best Answer

You sound a bit bitter. Why ?Just as a matter of interest to you, Kelly has realeased 45 singles, which amounts to about 10 per year since she won American Idol. She has had 20 in the top 40 and 6 in the top 10. Maybe you were thinking of someone else. May I suggest you Google things before you comment. Comments are more meaningful when you know what you're talking about.

Best Answer

That should read " 4 per year " not 10 per year.

Best Answer

I'm a loner by choice so no I'm not lonely. Being a loner not by choice means being lonely.

Best Answer

To me it means learning to love myself and being okay by myself without NEEDING somebody else to make me happy :)

Best Answer