No because maturity isn't just about simple knowledge... It's about how you are able to interact and use it<br />
Otherwise they should also get the same rights as an adult, vote, buy a car and so on... Decide stuff without their parents bla bla bla... Can hardly give someone the same responsibilities but not the same rights...

Best Answer

I think it depends on the crime. If they are adult enough to plot and plan and carry out the act of murdering someone then they should be adult enough to serve the sentence for it.

Best Answer

I'm not sure that's true. Each generation learns about certain things. My grandma knew how to kill and clean a chicken by age 12. My mom knew how to sew or can preserves. I knew how to use a scientific calculator and was more familiar with computers at age 12.

Best Answer

they may know more, but more is not always better,there is a big difference in knowing more, and understanding what you know.

Best Answer

there's no pat answer to that question. It depends on the crime and the kid

Best Answer

I think it depends on the crime and the circumstance

Best Answer