jamesmethod jamesmethod 56-60, M 8 Answers Mar 28 in Community

******* idiots! The age of stupidity is here.

Best Answer

Darwinsm at work. They are thinning the herd.

Best Answer

thats a myth thats been around since like 2005, it happens sometimes but I've been on the drug scene for years and I've never seen it

Best Answer

On the news some kid found in the school rest room with a Belt around his Neck DEAD,his friends said he was,he was into playing this game. STUPID. what else can you say. :(

Best Answer

darwin would be proud

Best Answer

Makes you wish for the good old days and simpler times...Like when kids sniffed airplane cement and passed out.

Best Answer

That's no worse than the Baby Boomer era "game" of duct-taping the gay kid to a tree in January and seeing if someone finds him before he freezes to death.

Best Answer

...................My dad heard about this crap when he was a kid. And he's only two years younger than you.

Best Answer

I have never heard of such a thing . I live in Texas maybe it's a Northern thing. When I was young we were all working too hard to be even thinking about Choking ourselves for fun .If we got a weekend off,where we didn't have to haul Hay or cut Firewood,or Plow the fields. we were Happy

Best Answer