DarkAngel24 DarkAngel24 13-15, F 13 Answers Oct 26, 2012 in Community

hey...why would you want to be killed?? wats the reson???

Best Answer

I would prefer to kill myself actually...i am a miserable excuse for a person....

Best Answer

dats very stupid for being coward..

Best Answer

Killing yourself isn't cowardly..maybe not the right thing to do, but not cowardly...it takes courage to stare death in the face and accept it...most people cant...most people are afraid of death...there are a lot of strong people everyone disrespects when they say that people who kill themselves are cowards...

Best Answer

den proove urself dat ur not coward by being in ur life..for every problem being faced suicide is not the exact and the only solution my friend..i know time gets harder only when u wont feel secured..but just just be bold enough to face watever the problem with courage..all is well..hope for the best..time brings solution..:)

Best Answer

Thank you..that means a lot...

Best Answer

hope you would be alright..be happy..smile always..if not this world is missing ur wonderful smile..:)

Best Answer

Thank you...i will try harder...

Best Answer

dats the spirit.hope time gets smoother....take care my friend..:)..

Best Answer

I will try...thanks

Best Answer

How about a good old fashion hug from an old man, would that work for now?

Best Answer

Mm..not now..maybe later...xP

Best Answer

But I promise not to hug you to tight, or nibble on your ear, yet.
But again you may not like an old man (stranger) to give you a hug. I do guess it would be like your grand father coming up to you and giving you a hug.
That hug may not help you, but it may remind you, that some one does care what happens to you. If though it is a old man (stranger) to you.

Best Answer

Lol..these words are true...xP

Best Answer

I did not mean to upset you. I just lost someone that I did care about. I know I am a stranger to you. If you decide to leave this world, please take me with you, at least I could leave this world with a stranger that don't know me, rather than just by myself.
Granted I do not know you, but I would like to get to know you as a person, a friend. I do know that this will probably never happen, but the worst you could ever tell me is to get lost or noway. But thank you for listening to and old fool.

Best Answer

You ain't that special, you gotta stay here and suffer like the rest of us lol that's what my friend always tells me when i ask him to shoot me

Best Answer

Lol..good comeback...

Best Answer

No thanks :P

Best Answer

Totally understandable....

Best Answer

Buck up and take it like a man.

Best Answer

I'll try to grow a pair first...

Best Answer

That... and hair on your chest.

Best Answer

Oh noooo!!!...O.o

Best Answer

You actually got me to laugh at that... thanks. :)

Best Answer

You're welcome...xP

Best Answer