Is killing parasites considered murder, to kill a thing that kills?
indigowitch indigowitch 22-25, F 11 Answers Feb 18, 2012

I don't know that answer but I just killed a snake about 15 minutes ago

Best Answer

Where did you find it?

Best Answer

in my driveway ugh lol

Best Answer

I'm not sure of what you mean but vaccines are needed for diseases. As for people who spread diseases should they be killed? Someone whose living is not dead (no matter their condition ). Unless this becomes a new law killing people who spread deadly diseases would not be justified unless you prove they have committed those crimes. Dont worry much about these people they live in hell because of their dishonesty and death would only put them out of their misery. Slowly

Best Answer

To kill a living thing that spreads death. Isn't that like attempting to kill Death? Ironic isn't it!?

Best Answer

no. i think killing animals only for sport is questionable. but killing anything for a good enough reason is fine, even people. kill the parasite before it kills u. if i kill a deer because im hungry, that is not murder, not even close. its filling a basic need by any means necessary.

Best Answer

I had to kill a snake that was in my driveway and I don't know what kind it was, at first I thought it was a gardener but it was way to big about 5 feet long and really thick with a brown and white line down its back??? but on what you said I agree with, Deb.

Best Answer

Certain pests that invade my home , I really don't consider murder , it's suicide on their part .

Best Answer

i dont think animals have souls like humans, so its different. Jesus ate fish so its not wrong to kill animals, but its about your heart too.

Best Answer

jesus ate demon souls, and that's not wrong?

Best Answer

I meant to say that killing a human is always wrong and killing an animal is not, unless you do it for fun or just to be cruel. I dont know where you got the idea that Jesus ate demon souls...

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer