maverick321 maverick321 70+, M 10 Answers Feb 5, 2012

Nothing wrong with being gay.

Best Answer

i know that but im not. i dont judge.

Best Answer

Just hit the block button. Life is too short for getting so stressed plus EP guidelines forbid you from naming other members and from threats and aggression so if you dont want to get into trouble best to just block and/or ignore

Best Answer

if you dont like someone, is it really necessary to advertise it. Just take it up on the pm's , or ignore him. Its almost like you want the attention.

Best Answer

Why do people keep asking if you are gay? It is obvious you are straight. I think those people should just back the fck you. Besides they are probaly closet gays themselves and are too ashamed to admit it because of their cowardess.

Best Answer

No he isn't. I think I know him well enough to say that. I have plenty of conversations with him to know he is straight!

Best Answer

let me guess u her with diffrent profile?

Best Answer

thnx for the back up

Best Answer

I just hate seing people pick on others just because they are azzholz.

Best Answer

ikr this is one sick azzhole

Best Answer

Whats wrong little boys did you get a knock back off Mrs Palmer or your rubber doll has a puncture

Best Answer

actually a good joke is "rosey palm and the 5 sisters" and oh ya fck u!!!

Best Answer

Palmela Handerson

Best Answer

That's a new one to me. :) (not taking sides)

Best Answer

me finks someone not a happy bunny ............

Best Answer

needs anger management therapy

Best Answer

or a shrink to tell all his twubbles to...

Best Answer

Do duh sherlock

Best Answer

What's wrong with being happy

Best Answer

Don't let them get under your skin, I had a guy tell me that I should die because I'm black, I also had several people tell me that I'm stupid, there is no need to get all worked up when you know that what they say is not true.

Best Answer

so true.

Best Answer

How many times did she ask you if you were gay?

Best Answer

4 and is postin **** on ma whiteboard

Best Answer

1: She is probably just a troll 2: She might not be a she but a he and is "undercover" and just trying to find out and possibly hoping you are gay. 3: I never once thought you were gay, if that's any conciliation. I recommend you "block" and ignore and not let this troll/perv ruin your EP experience. There's too much fun to be had out here to waste your time with people like that.

Best Answer

Really?!!!!!!!!!!! Over 65,000 people thought my answer was "unhelpful"..... What the......

Best Answer

thnx man. did ur answer just get blocked or was it my Q?

Best Answer

wtf right?

Best Answer

I thought what you said was very interesting and may or may not be true but in all honesty 1-2 was unhelpful because if it is a guy that would not make him feel any better in fact that would make him feel worst and creeped out . answer 3 was good and it should have been the only thing you said.

Best Answer

Not sure which one, but 65,533 EPers didn't like it. Oh well.... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

@ Tammy: maverick is kinda new to the site and most be warned of the kinds of people that use this site. you and I both know that there are men posing as women for whatever purpose they chose to do that. I was only trying to educate the young man. I admit I could have chosen a few better words to express that but maverick needed support and I gave him that support which is what friends do. (there is no anger or malice in this statement)

Best Answer

I liked it lolz

Best Answer