Vessa Vessa 41-45, F 19 Answers Jan 27, 2010

Soak your hair in warm water, then squirt lots of conditioner onto a cloth, and wash it through your wet hair. This is the method I use each time I get a concussion with lots of blood.

Best Answer

im just gonna ask......what the hell happened?????

Best Answer

My Grandmother taught me that blood comes out in COLD water. Warm water makes it harder to get out. Wash it with cold water.

Best Answer

Nothing works...TRUST ME JUST HAD TUMORS REMOVED FROM MY HEADAND THINKING ABOUT SHAVING WHATS LEFT OFF BECAUSE I HAVE TRIED IT ALL LET ALONE FULL OF STAPLES AND STITCHESARRRGHHHHH....I HAD BEUTIFULL HAIR BEFORE ALL THIS BSHIZZZZZZ

Best Answer

I had brain surgery and they did not shave my whole head. I had big dried clots blood in my hair. Like you, I washed it to no avail - then my doctor advised that using peroxide on it would help ease the removal. It worked and without out the painful scrubbing that I was doing when shampooing.

Best Answer

Hemoglobin being a protein is soluble in salt solution. A rinse with a weak table salt solution should do the trick.

Best Answer

Who did YOU kill?......lol

Best Answer

Are you okay?

Don't let anyone do this to you, again! That's what 911 is for!

Best Answer

I think SeriouslyLife has the right idea. If someone can help you wash your hair in a sink, that would probably help, too.

Best Answer

peroxide.....

Best Answer

Shhh...I hear the sirens coming....YIKES! What did you do??

Best Answer

Scissors

Best Answer

Hydrogen peroxide topical solution......may change the color, but the blood will be gone. :)

Best Answer

soak it in cold water

Best Answer

Dare I ask?

Just soak it. Maybe wrap you wet head in a plastic bag for a while. Hydrogen peroxide would work, but it may bleach your hair some.

You could also try using Dawn, it gets out almost everything

Best Answer

Scrub harder.

Best Answer

When you have staples in your head, you can't "scrub"....My head keeps ooozing blood and each day, I shower and wash my hair with Kiehl shampoo ( no harsh chemicals in it or another without them) and then I put on Kiehl conditioner and lightly rinse my hair. Then where the blood is the most clotted, I put on more conditioner. Later, when my hair is drying, I use my brush from the end in toward the root but do not go as far in to the root yet. I am hoping when the oozing stops, that this will work permanently. Hope it helps from one who has it right now!

Best Answer