deeken deeken 36-40 30 Answers Mar 6, 2012

WTF is Kirk Cameron and why would I care what he says about Gay marriage. There is nothing un-natural about 2 people being in love and feeling they have the same rights as anyone else, which they should!

Best Answer

He played one of the main characters in the Sitcom "Growing Pains".

Best Answer

i know...i just meant....wtf is he to be commenting :)

Best Answer

100 %.Marriage is a cherry on the top of love between a man and a woman,not glorification of anal sex.

Best Answer

Then what about lesbian relationships? No penis-butt there.

Best Answer

Of course.And giving a birth is unfair towards woman.Let's hope that all the kids in the next generation will be clones.100% sterile,emotionless and politicaly correct new world.

Best Answer

Go Maj!

Best Answer

strongly disagree. love is a natural thing, i know its been said a thousand times over, but you cant help who you are attracted to. there are even cases where homosexuality has been seen in nature.

Best Answer

Infertal people stay together

Best Answer

i dont agree! I think that any marriage should be fine. its not gay men or womens faults that theyre like that. I think people should open their damn minds and just accept gay marriage. it doesnt affect them personally

Best Answer

I disagree personally, I think you love who you love, I personally, am straight, but that's like a gay person turning around and saying straight marriage is unnatural? you love who you love, why should what's inbetween their legs matter? Marrying someone is about, spending the rest of your life with the one you love, getting the right to. Should gay people not have their right, because their gay, because they like a different gender, attracted to the same sex. Kirk cameron can think what he likes, it's a matter of opinion, and everyone's entitled to an opinion, but this one, I don't agree with.

Best Answer

I disagree.<br />
And who the hell is Kirk Cameron?

Best Answer

Sam-lar-i-ous

Best Answer

Marriage itself is unnatural. It's a man-made institution developed millions of years after men and women (and probably men and men, and women and women) were partnering and mating.

Best Answer

A part of it was to insure property was passed down blood lines

Best Answer

To be natural means to be found in, created by or thrive in nature, imo. Since we see gay parings in the throughout animal kingdom, including humans, being gay is natural, even if less common. Kirk Cameron believes sincerely in his religion and it's teachings. I'm sure he is wrong on this topic.

Best Answer

i agree

Best Answer

Kirt Cameron went so religious bat $#!t crazy that he refused to have a scene with his TV girlfriend where they were playing actors who were in bed- not his character even- his character PLAYING a character- his contract wasn't renewed and he hasn't worked since.

Best Answer

KIRK is an IDIOT ! He has joined that extremist church , whatever it is called and is simply repeating what he hears his preacher say ..... NO real ideas or thoughts of his own ... <br />
I think he is 100% WRONG ... Any kind of marriage should be ok as long as the two parties can profess their love for each other .... be over 18 years of age ..and HUMAN ..... <br />
Just my opinion here , folks ...

Best Answer

Totally agree: all marriage is unnatural. That says nothing about it being wrong or right though, just that animals don't do it.

Best Answer

Yeah but they end up having sexless and miserable lives.

Best Answer

Of course, because it's illegal. If it was legal, then it would be happening and it would be a normal part of society. <br />
And I hope the next time Kirk Cameron gets sick his doctors won't prescribe him antibiotics. Some of that ***** unnatural you know.

Best Answer

Agree. The anus is not designed for it.

Best Answer

So it's fine for two men to get married if they don't have anal sex?

Best Answer

No. Because sex is inherent in the definition of marriage. The inability to have sex is an impediment to marriage.

Best Answer

There are medical conditions that impede hetero sex-ie impotence-war wounds- etc - so you then would preclude them from marrying as well-

Best Answer

yes, unless the condition developed after the marriage was consummated.

Best Answer

So if a male and a female could NOT consummate a marriage- you say they cannot be married either??!!

Best Answer

How natural is marriage of any kind? Don't misunderstand, I'm not an opponent of marriage but where in nature do you see two animals having a ceremony to make their love official?<br />
I'm in love with another girl and it really doesn't feel unnatural at all, it's the most natural and amazing thing in the world to me, why does gender matter?

Best Answer

I think marriage was his point. Recognizing it in a gay relationship.

Best Answer

Disagree.

Best Answer

I disagree. I think people should be able to love who they want, regardless of gender. He calls himself a Christian and yet he's so judgmental all of the freaking time. Anyways, what do I know anyways. I don't pay very much attention to him, but I don't like what I've heard in any case.

Best Answer

"Who??"

Best Answer

Kirk has balls and I agree with Kirk.<br />
: D

Best Answer

Its up to God, The old Testament strictly said no to Gay Marriage but my guess is, because Birth was a big part for God back in the Day.

Best Answer

Can you tell me exactly where you found that God says "NO Gay Marriage ..." Did you ever read the "Secret Gospel of Mark" that was removed by the Catholic Church from the Bible when the King James Bible was done ? It tells that Jesus spent the night with a young boy whom he had resurrected .. and the youth was clad only in a linen cloth ... MANY Biblical Experts have said that this infers that Jesus had a GAY relationship with the boy ; especially since he rebuked the boy's sister and mother ..and sent them away for the night ???? Hmmmmm

Best Answer

If God had made man for man and woman for woman, then men would be able to have children on their own without women and women would also be able to do so without a man. besides, if thats the way God wanted it, he would have created two Adams or two Eves

Best Answer

so the societies thinking has become so warped and twisted that even if this account was true, Jesus had have gone homo on the boy? then you'll say the same for Elisha i believe, who in ressurrecting a young boy, laid himself on top of him and this account was not 'secret' or 'removed by the catholics.' be logical in your analysis n thinking people

Best Answer

I wasn't really bringing a reliougs context to it. But in regards to that passage, I think it can be interpreted however a persons mind is really. I'm leaning towards it having nothing to do with a gay encounter.

Best Answer

i applaud your sensibility.

Best Answer

When Moses around, God was giving laws for him as a Messenger, you can't miss it where it Mentions about Homosexuals.

Best Answer

You can't have children with infertile partners either- so does that mean God prohibits infertile men and women from marrying?

Best Answer