freaking CENSORS. Fet accepts it just fine! Jerkwads. *extends middle finger in a lovely manner*
PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 10 Answers Jun 30 in Community

Funny, sad, happy, mad, everything you write sheds light for someone out there. Thanks for sharing

Best Answer

Thank you. Pssssssssssssssst! The erotica Pillow Talk is posted on my blog. Go taste. Tell me how you feel then! *winks* :)

Best Answer

Thank you. I will let you know. 💋

Best Answer

hahahahahahahaha! Even when you are upset your words make me laugh and be happy! Thank you!

Best Answer

I am not upset. Merely annoyed. If I were upset, I would send thunderbolts. LMSAO.

Best Answer

I do believe you! And I know you could do it.

Best Answer

It IS posted now. LMSAO. Go taste both, cuddles. Mmmmmmm...

Best Answer

Seriously they censored you!? Some of the ads here should be censored.

Best Answer

It is love poetry, deg. For Christ's sake.

Best Answer

They need to go through their filters and lighten up. What a bunch of buttmunches.......... =o/

Best Answer

They may kiss my ***, deg, really.

Best Answer

Me first!!! ;-p

Best Answer

Are you being naughty again poetry?

Best Answer

No, Slash. Just writing poetry. Love stuff. The word was ***. I think they are PRUDES. And idiots. lol.

Best Answer

*shakes head* a simple harmless three letter word! Maybe you could replace it with COME. We would all know what you meant.

Best Answer

I think they do not like the whole flavour of the poetry. But I posted another with "my legs thrown over shoulders" and dang it that was fine! Go figure! LOL.

Best Answer

Lmao... well you sure know how to get it done.

Best Answer

Psssssssssssssssssst! I snuck it through, Slash. Go taste before it is removed again. lol.

Best Answer

Lol. I know how you feel. The EP techs are helpful if you give them a chance. A couple years back I wrote a long story that had received many nice comments etc but about 6 weeks ago I realised that in one sentence in the story I had said written exactly the opposite of what I had intended. So I tried to edit it but was informed that it violated EP guidelines. However I was not informed which words were the problem so I was unable to edit it. I marked it "adult content" even though it contains no sex but to no avail. So I sent EP an email explaining my problem. They kindly replied and offered to edit it themselves on my behalf. They even had problems editing it because the new editing software still needs tweaking. Anyway, after a month I received an email to say that the problem was sorted and my story had been edited by them. They informed me that they had been working on the new editing software for the past month in order to get it working properly while blocking unwanted content. As far as I know they are still making adjustments. So send them an email and they will hopefully help you like they helped me.

Best Answer

I appealed it. I can remove the "***" word. The rest is fine. They removed an old question of mine yesterday. It had "the problem with" several things in it. Seems I cannot say those words. For Christ's sake. Fet accepts everything I write. Thank you, wraith! :)

Best Answer

well stated (and visualized)

Best Answer

*laughing* Thank you! :)

Best Answer

I had this happen once before. Somebodys always watchin ya here. =)

Best Answer

The word was ***. God. LMSAO.

Best Answer

EP must really be on a roll today. I got a warning note from EP Allie, and what I had done to violate the guidelines was never mentioned! How do you know specifically what you've done wrong?

Best Answer

You don't!

Best Answer

THAT'S a bummer...

Best Answer