It does not have to be by "the book" It is what you and the other person feels.

Best Answer

it's appropriate :P I think da girl will think you're a bit odd if you don't attempt to kiss her on the lips at least :D

Best Answer

all depends.... I aint been kissing MY dates but I haven't really found one I clicked with yet...

Best Answer

If on the first date there was no kiss, that was a deal breaker.

Best Answer

I don't think I want a person I just met kissing me. I prefer to get to know someone first.

Best Answer

Tacky

Best Answer

Gentle kiss on the lips would be fine but nothing more on a first date. Something more than that from third date I would say. Unless she tells you its fine.

Best Answer

In my dating days, on the mons veneris or there wasn't a second date.

Best Answer

Not at all too forward. Some of the best kisses I ever got were after a 1st date. No tongue though.That would be a little much for a 1st date.

Best Answer

that's pretty much what i thought. do you think she might think i was not interested if i was just too shy to kiss her?

Best Answer

Go ahead and kiss her. There are just some things in life you shouldn't waste time over analyzing.

Best Answer

Very Appropriate! :D

Best Answer

well, hopefully you didnt go all IN with the tongue. but really it all depends on how into each other you guys are.

Best Answer

Best kiss I ever had was on a first date.

Best Answer