PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 6 Answers Jul 9, 2012

Well technically I believe the song was Nights in White Satin, somewhere I'd love to spend nights with you. If we are sticking to Knights, then I'd have to say the Templars were the closest thing. They wore a white over-tunic emblazoned with a red cross while on the crusades. Though without a doubt it would have probably been Linen or if you think extravagant, maybe silk.

Best Answer

I have trouble picturing YOU in white satin. But it is doable...*grinning* Your answer is smart. Just like you are. xoxo

Best Answer

It IS NIGHTS in white satin... not KNIGHTS in white satin. But who knows, maybe some of those KNIGHTS back-in-the-day were wearing satin under their clothing.

Best Answer

Back when that song was written many grooms wore white or cream suits or tuxes. Maybe that had a something to do with the song.

Best Answer

Darling-You have not been around. I have missed you so very much. Perhaps you are right...You usually are...xoxoxo Love you.

Best Answer

I have been busy putting flooring in and painting for my friends in the last weeks.

Best Answer

or, as Bette Midler sang "my knight in black leather"

Best Answer

I like the leather much better...:)

Best Answer

LISTEN TO THE SONG ITS ABOUT RETREAT
LETTERS ARE WRITTEN NEVER MEANING TO SEND BUT I LOVE YOU......

Best Answer