"Who's there?" "Peek ah." "Peek ah who?" "No, it's PikaCHU!!! *uses Thunderbolt*"
MathematicallyMindedFractal MathematicallyMindedFractal 16-17, F 5 Answers Jun 23 in Hobbies

Best Answer

Hahahaha xD

Best Answer

Run out of math problems?

Best Answer

No, just bingeing on Pokémon. xD

Best Answer

Lame-àss bîtch

Best Answer

You do know that if you're trying to troll, you shouldn't make it obvious that you're trolling? You suck at trolling.

Best Answer

I still fûcked your mom

Best Answer

And you're completely unoriginal. If you're going to troll, at least be original. Isn't it way past your bedtime, little kid? Go to sleep. Your mommy is going to get mad at you!

Best Answer

Your mommy won't be mad for a while now... I just banged her

Best Answer

Aww look at the little unoriginal baby troll trying so hard! You're so cute! Ooh say one more line! I absolutely love looking at pitiful, retarded, and near useless creatures!

Best Answer

Call me a baby... I'm still fûcking your mom..

Best Answer

Awww wow you have Tourettes, too! How pathetic! It's always cute when a 7 year old first starts using the internet!

Best Answer

That's cute... Your mother's such a slût... She's banging a 7 year old

Best Answer

Aww, now the little 7 year old is blaming people! Atta boy, practicing for time in front of the jury! Go boy, go tell 'em how you raped someone! Atta boy, atta boy! Gooood boy! Wanna cookie? Too bad, I ate it.

Best Answer

Yeah, fat bîtch. All you can do is eat... And I'm not blaming anyone... She couldn't resist a 7 year old's ****

Best Answer

Awww look guys! He's making up stories again!!!

Best Answer

What was that? I'm wiping my cûm off your mother's face

Best Answer

Awww look at him! So many more lies and old jokes! Oooh look at me, I'm climbing Mount Everest! Look at me, I solved the Collatz Conjecture! Now I'm solving the Navier-Stokes problem!!! Ohhh I'm soooo badasss! Juuust like you! Heh heh heh what an adorable little kid! Ohhh so many stories! Too bad they've all been told before and that they're all lies :D

Best Answer

What? That I banged your mom? Oh, please... You think that you are more intelligent than the others on this site, because you have an IQ of 145. Seriously, 145 and so much attitude? The truth is that you're just a nerd. Nothing more than that. Me? I'm fûcking your mother. You'll have a little brother or sister in about 9 months. See you then, freak :)

Best Answer

No, I don't have an IQ of 145. I have an IQ of 160. And awww the little 7 year old thinks that he's fertile! Awwwww such a poorly written story!

Best Answer

that's harsh =)))))

Best Answer

lol =D

Best Answer