Not your normal teen angst situation. You have known the family for years, long enough to know when the kid started to drift out into the deep water while still in grade school. And you just know that it won't just be high school that will suck for that kid, it will be the rest of her life? You know because you have seen this before.
TheSquirrel TheSquirrel 46-50, M 6 Answers Jan 16, 2013 in Health

101% of EPers would qualify for that title

Best Answer

Mine had said that about me. I had a better relationship with my parents then them.

Best Answer

i wish mine would have done that. i learned early on that a friend is simply someone that has an easier time of making your life difficult.

Best Answer

Ask them how she is different and try to very delicately point out the reasons you've noticed, if that's possible. Can't really say much beyond that, just hope they realize it isn't normal. People seem to get HIGHLY defensive/aggressive if you make a negative remark about their child.

Best Answer