how much you are loved and valued for your beauty, inner and outer. Would you believe this then? And express your opinions, please. This may be hard for some of you. But try.
PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 8 Answers Dec 26, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

No, I do not want this. I try to be this to some. But my friends seem to be a mirror of a part of me. However, I see from the inside. I know the thoughts in my mind. I know the evil in my heart. I know my failures. I know my limitations. And I know everyone has the same things in them to a degree. There is a battle within me at times. The things my friends see are the things I let win and dominate my life. But the other parts exist in me. The mirror shows what is winning that battle within me at this time. That is not the whole story. I would smile at the mirror and even accept it to a degree in my mind. But that degree I accept it is limited and only in my mind. My heart knows better.

Best Answer

You are a humble man who knows his limitations. And his strengths. You need no mirror, friend. You know your worth. Tell me, please, what is your religious belief? I am interested in your life philosophy. oxx

Best Answer

I am a Christian. I do not attend any church for reasons I wrote about in my story on my father's suicide. I am against most organized religeousosity. I am tried of most preaching. especially preaching AT people. I see in the Bible that one time many will say Lord, Lord... I did all these things in your name. And He will say "depart from me I knew you not." I do not use his name I am not an example for anyone to look to or judge. Jesus when asked condensed the old testament to 2 things. Love God, and love one another. I can attempt that condesation. I may fail and do it poorly. I abhor the people who try to define that and attach all these other rules. I am human and know I am human. I am not God. I cannot speak for God. I do not pretend. I know when I was talking to a young girl who is still a drug addict today that I could have preached at her. But I congratulated her for making it through what her life gave her. I see she has grown past the promiscuity and the drugs are the best thing in her life today. Some day she may have something better and I hope she does find that. But I accept her now as she is and with what she does. That is my religeon. I know Christianity rejects me and my beliefs. I am not trying to start a cult. My beliefs are between me and God. I usually do not share them. But since you asked, the Bible is at the root of my religeous beliefs.

Best Answer

I thank you for your answer, demorcan. And for your time. xo

Best Answer

My life philsophy. I was raised near and a part of an Amish community. I then was a hippy. In '68 when they had the hippy funeral I became a freak. The hippies then became runaway kids who wanted free sex, free food, free housing, etc. Perhaps best shown at Woodstock where they tore down fences to get free music and expected (and got) free food, free medical care, etc.
The philosophy of both the Amish community and the freaks communes I was in something the people who took the hippy name and made it their own could never understand. In its most basic form I will state it here:
We are all in this world together trying to get through the best we can. We can do it easier if we do it together. Being in this world together, if my neighbor is suffering, it lessens my life. To get through the world the best I can I need to help him.
There is more to my philosophy, but it starts here.

Best Answer

i wish i had a magic mirror too

Best Answer

Yes. You need one. Cause you, my sweet, are so lovely. And kind, and compassionate. But you need to look in the mirror more...Cause you aren't seeing you like I DO! xox

Best Answer

Beautiful sentiment 2011A! May your wish come true.

Best Answer

Thank you, amelia. xox

Best Answer

If you see the love in others in your own mind and then extend that love from that one to another, the you are so blessed.

Best Answer

I am blessed indeed. Thank you. xo

Best Answer

Next, you will see that you are the source. There is no other place than that.

Best Answer

*reaches to the silverbacked glass*

Best Answer

You, honey, could use this mirror. For you underestimate your beauty. kissessssssssssssssssssssss Let me hold it for you for as long as it takes for you to know this.xox

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer