Lacsar Lacsar 36-40 17 Answers Apr 8, 2012

You either had a horrible break up with your girlfriend or you are gay.

Best Answer

Finding women ugly is a good sign of homosexuality

Best Answer

LOOL couldnt say it better.

Best Answer

This guy must be young. The gays I know actually like women as friends.

Best Answer

Correct.

Best Answer

ppppbbbbbblllllllltttttttt

Best Answer

No Comment!

Best Answer

I don't wear make-up very often and most perfume makes me gag! I do get hit on all the time though. By the way, you should at least TRY to be original the next time you get the urge to insult the entire female population. I've heard that one before.

Best Answer

I don't wear make up nor do I wear perfume. <br />
I am not ugly and I don't stink.

Best Answer

The real question is: why do many guys wear make up and trim their eyebrows? Because the real men have extinct and the half-man kind of thing is what remained for us women? and then you wonder why do girls go after girls, it is because of the weird things we see from you GUYS!

Best Answer

Knew this is going to be really popular. Either this is a popularity stunt or u r sick and need help.

Best Answer

Guy who knows nothing

Best Answer

man standing in line behind a woman. she puts 1 carrot, 1 potato, one small sach of peas, i single t-bone, 1 bottle of cordial, and so forth on the coneyer at the cash out. to strike up a conversation the man behind her says ' you must be single' to which she replies ' why yes i am, were you able to tell that from my items' she asked blushing. "No' he said.... ' its cause your farking ugly"... sorry haters. only time i remember jokes is by reference. if it makes you girls feel better swap the positions around.. ;) peace

Best Answer

beate17 is your girlfriend<br />
you should ask her why she does this <br />
i can see your hairline buddy <br />
want sum tonic

Best Answer

GASP! That's not like you sweetie!! :-)

Best Answer