Answer::::because there are more geese in the other line.....winter YUCK!!
diesteka diesteka 36-40, F 11 Answers Nov 13, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

They fly in this formation to save energy, one in the slipstream of the other (trust a racing cyclist to know that). If there is wind from the side, one arm of the V is more favorable than the other.

Best Answer

yes yes I love to see smart answers and you are so right. Do you read a lot and often ?

Best Answer

I'm heavily addicted to reading and the Kindle hasn't improved my state ;)

Best Answer

Practice will make perfect- in the mean time my car is a f'kn mess

Best Answer

Very interesting Question.

I don't have the answer but maybe birds are like humans. Some humans are left-handed and some humans are right handed. So maybe birds have a similar thing going on with their wings (Ha ah left wing birds and right wing birds) or they may have a better right eye or left eye.

So maybe the difference in numbers may be caused by different birds wanting to fly on their side preference and that there is not a perfect 50% 50% balance between the two preferences in the bird world. Just as there are more right handed people then left handed people.

Well it's a theory :)

Best Answer

Well said, sir. It's a believable theory.

Best Answer

Missing-man formation, like jets flying overhead during a funeral.

Best Answer

Yep. Geese stole it from the Army. roflmao

Best Answer

I know .. I always look forward to the sight for some un explained reason :-) x

Best Answer

Maybe becuase there arent enough geese to make a perfect V shape

Best Answer

It's the same way with snowbirds. They're passing through my area as we speak, southbound as quickly as possible.

Best Answer

They are inviting you to come along

Best Answer

Perspective

Best Answer