tantaitai tantaitai 41-45, F 27 Answers Jul 24, 2012

RUN! Don't look back! They will put your soul through a meat-grinder and have no remorse! You, however, will never be the same!

Best Answer

Is that the humming sound I hear? The meat grinder!

Best Answer

Um nothing. He will only need more of you if he can use you.

Best Answer

"My bank cards are on the table. Tie me up and do anything you want to me."

Best Answer

No challenge. Its the hunt not the catch.

Best Answer

Sociopaths have feelings, but can't or won't feel anything for anyone else. Any relationship that they have is for self-fulfilling purposes. They don't have any sympathy for anyone besides themselves. They can have a set of beliefs, but these beliefs are like shoes. They can change them when they get tired of them. They know what is right and wrong, but don't care. Good luck with that.

Best Answer

Sociopaths do have feelings. Psychopaths are the ones that have no real feelings.

Best Answer

Psychopaths have a damaged amygdala which hinders their ability to feel the correct emotions or even any emotions at all.

Best Answer

"Research suggests that, “psychopaths are a stable proportion of any population, can be from any segment of society, may constitute a distinct taxonomical class forged by frequency-dependent natural selection, and that the muting of the social emotions is the proximate mechanism that enables psychopaths to pursue their self-centered goals without feeling the pangs of guilt"

Best Answer

"Sociopaths are more the products of adverse environmental experiences that affect autonomic nervous system and neurological development that may lead to physiological responses similar to those of psychopaths. Antisocial personality disorder is a legal/clinical label that may be applied to both psychopaths and sociopaths” (Walsh & Wu, 2008)."

Best Answer

You should check out Evil Genes and The Lucifer Effect.

Best Answer

There's no difference between sociopath and psychopath, medically. In fact those terms aren't even used because of the social stigma. It's antisocial personality disorder, or you're completely normal/a little bit of a **** but aside from that, normal.

Best Answer

Keep things logical. No annoying emotional stuff. Nice conversations and sex. Nothing personal. That's pretty much your only option. If the sociopath in question has sadistic tendencies - good for him, cos you are simply a delight. :)

Best Answer

It is probably not the best idea to get involved, because you will almost definitely be the one that ends up getting hurt, but if you really want to, then the only way is to play to the game, and be good at it. Make it a puzzle, a challenge, and try to turn the tables on him. But you can't get attached, because a game is all it is to him and he won't care if you get hurt, so you have to see it as a game too, and one that will end. Good luck.

Best Answer

We do have feelings, it's only a select few we can't feel. It's hard to get certain reactions from a sociopath, we're all different

Best Answer

A sociopath is often histrionic and a narcissistic. We love having attention and compliments. We enjoy being above others. We enjoy total control.

Best Answer

True for me...
Zat mean I'm a sociopath. Sounds fun!
Oh....Online I might be a cat...
wait.....what
I just watched this guy grovel on this tv show
....Holy ******* ****! she killed him out of annoyance!!
AHA! My type of woman....
Yeah! Smash my head on the kitchen table!
Wait...What was I talking about?

Best Answer

No, no you're not a sociopath. They have higher intelligence. You sound like you have the IQ of all of about 40.

Best Answer

i am a sociopath. i find it "attractive" when a woman plays hard to get. it makes me want to control her. i also am prone to obsessions (i can solve a rubik's cube in under 30 seconds, for example), and so making yourself seem like something i can explore would be a great start. in addition, i like women who have a strong understanding and grasp of reality. for instance, i enjoy women who are atheist because i can relate to their beliefs and ideas. they are cold and down-to-earth. it amuses me. good luck, and remember that he will hurt you in the end.

Best Answer

You SAY grasp on reality, but I bet they mostly end up being bipolar!

Best Answer

just whisper in his ear, "..., last call".

Best Answer

Maybe you're already perfect for each other? If you want more out of him, tease him with things he can't have.

Best Answer

Anything you want, he won't give a damn anyway.

Best Answer

why would you want a sociopath who doesn't have real feelings for anyone to want more of you in the first place? I am really puzzled here, I must admit...

Best Answer

By his own nature, he gives me everything that I want (to keep me around for his likes, wants, desires), and I want more of that.

Best Answer

You may be a sociopath yourself

Best Answer

ahh the internet diagnosis! Tell me doctor, I've been having some trouble with my right leg, what would you recommend?

Best Answer

well, as long as you're a freak, it's perfectly alright...

Best Answer

I know it's an old post but I looked everywhere for an answer and here is where I found it! I am not alone wanting to be around a sociopath!
This man is great company and as you mentioned, he gives me everything I want (obviously to meet his own needs). I am not in love with him and I feel I can see right through him so I don't fear any heartbreaks in the future. And like you, I want him to want me more. What codemaker said, actually works with this particular person but still not enough...
I wonder what's your experience now 8 months down the line...

Best Answer

Maybe she doesn't discriminate against people with mental illnesses? Maybe she's not a bigot?

Best Answer

Oh god I have been there. It's like you're addicted to them. It does not get better. It only gets worse. It is one of the most difficult things ever but please please walk the other way.

Best Answer

There nothing to say. The feelings wont appear anyhow. But if you want to stay in the relationship you have to let her/him to mimic the feelings.

Best Answer

There's

Best Answer

...be interesting. you have to wake his curiosity..it's one of the strongest drives of the human. I am a sociopath, a good thing is, curiosity that's your weapon! Sociopaths are very good with mindgames. so you have to be better at it.

Best Answer

Why would you want this? Are you acting out of desperation?

Best Answer

I am the wife of a sociopath bordering psychopath. I have a world of experience and am currently writing a book about my life with him. I have a website I just started lifewithasociopath.net where I have forums for support, education etc. I hope you'll stop by there too and check it out for more information on a life with sociopath or psychopath. I'm also dedicating the last chapter of my book to short stories of people who have a sociopath in their life and how it's affecting them and need submissions if anyone is interested.

Best Answer

Impress him. Do something he can't, or show him a unique ability he is unlikely to gain access to elsewhere. Change the pro/con ratio in his head. Or make him feel like he's passing up power or opportunity by ignoring you.

Best Answer

ha ha ha ha that's too easy...."I just won 2 million dollars in the lottery, if you move to Tahiti with me I'll add your name to all of my credit card accounts."

Best Answer

"That's too easy" exactly. Few sociopaths are easy victims for this kind of transparent manipulation.

Best Answer