tantaitai tantaitai 41-45, F 30 Answers Jul 24, 2012

i am a sociopath. i find it "attractive" when a woman plays hard to get. it makes me want to control her. i also am prone to obsessions (i can solve a rubik's cube in under 30 seconds, for example), and so making yourself seem like something i can explore would be a great start. in addition, i like women who have a strong understanding and grasp of reality. for instance, i enjoy women who are atheist because i can relate to their beliefs and ideas. they are cold and down-to-earth. it amuses me. good luck, and remember that he will hurt you in the end.

Best Answer

You SAY grasp on reality, but I bet they mostly end up being bipolar!

Best Answer

RUN! Don't look back! They will put your soul through a meat-grinder and have no remorse! You, however, will never be the same!

Best Answer

Is that the humming sound I hear? The meat grinder!

Best Answer

"My bank cards are on the table. Tie me up and do anything you want to me."

Best Answer

No challenge. Its the hunt not the catch.

Best Answer

Sociopaths have feelings, but can't or won't feel anything for anyone else. Any relationship that they have is for self-fulfilling purposes. They don't have any sympathy for anyone besides themselves. They can have a set of beliefs, but these beliefs are like shoes. They can change them when they get tired of them. They know what is right and wrong, but don't care. Good luck with that.

Best Answer

Keep things logical. No annoying emotional stuff. Nice conversations and sex. Nothing personal. That's pretty much your only option. If the sociopath in question has sadistic tendencies - good for him, cos you are simply a delight. :)

Best Answer

Sociopaths do have feelings. Psychopaths are the ones that have no real feelings.

Best Answer

Psychopaths have a damaged amygdala which hinders their ability to feel the correct emotions or even any emotions at all.

Best Answer

"Research suggests that, “psychopaths are a stable proportion of any population, can be from any segment of society, may constitute a distinct taxonomical class forged by frequency-dependent natural selection, and that the muting of the social emotions is the proximate mechanism that enables psychopaths to pursue their self-centered goals without feeling the pangs of guilt"

Best Answer

"Sociopaths are more the products of adverse environmental experiences that affect autonomic nervous system and neurological development that may lead to physiological responses similar to those of psychopaths. Antisocial personality disorder is a legal/clinical label that may be applied to both psychopaths and sociopaths” (Walsh & Wu, 2008)."

Best Answer

You should check out Evil Genes and The Lucifer Effect.

Best Answer

...be interesting. you have to wake his curiosity..it's one of the strongest drives of the human. I am a sociopath, a good thing is, curiosity that's your weapon! Sociopaths are very good with mindgames. so you have to be better at it.

Best Answer

It is probably not the best idea to get involved, because you will almost definitely be the one that ends up getting hurt, but if you really want to, then the only way is to play to the game, and be good at it. Make it a puzzle, a challenge, and try to turn the tables on him. But you can't get attached, because a game is all it is to him and he won't care if you get hurt, so you have to see it as a game too, and one that will end. Good luck.

Best Answer

We do have feelings, it's only a select few we can't feel. It's hard to get certain reactions from a sociopath, we're all different

Best Answer

A sociopath is often histrionic and a narcissistic. We love having attention and compliments. We enjoy being above others. We enjoy total control.

Best Answer

True for me...
Zat mean I'm a sociopath. Sounds fun!
Oh....Online I might be a cat...
wait.....what
I just watched this guy grovel on this tv show
....Holy ******* ****! she killed him out of annoyance!!
AHA! My type of woman....
Yeah! Smash my head on the kitchen table!
Wait...What was I talking about?

Best Answer

just whisper in his ear, "..., last call".

Best Answer

Maybe you're already perfect for each other? If you want more out of him, tease him with things he can't have.

Best Answer

Anything you want, he won't give a damn anyway.

Best Answer

why would you want a sociopath who doesn't have real feelings for anyone to want more of you in the first place? I am really puzzled here, I must admit...

Best Answer

By his own nature, he gives me everything that I want (to keep me around for his likes, wants, desires), and I want more of that.

Best Answer

You may be a sociopath yourself

Best Answer

ahh the internet diagnosis! Tell me doctor, I've been having some trouble with my right leg, what would you recommend?

Best Answer

well, as long as you're a freak, it's perfectly alright...

Best Answer

I know it's an old post but I looked everywhere for an answer and here is where I found it! I am not alone wanting to be around a sociopath!
This man is great company and as you mentioned, he gives me everything I want (obviously to meet his own needs). I am not in love with him and I feel I can see right through him so I don't fear any heartbreaks in the future. And like you, I want him to want me more. What codemaker said, actually works with this particular person but still not enough...
I wonder what's your experience now 8 months down the line...

Best Answer

Maybe she doesn't discriminate against people with mental illnesses? Maybe she's not a bigot?

Best Answer

Oh god I have been there. It's like you're addicted to them. It does not get better. It only gets worse. It is one of the most difficult things ever but please please walk the other way.

Best Answer

You shouldn't get involved, at all, unless you HAVE to, through your career or because they're family, ect. They are really pathetic people.

Best Answer

Good one. I myself am a sociopath, AND I HAVE FEELINGS! So, sociopaths have feelings, just put that out there. If I were you, I would find all the traits of a sociopath, and try to think more like a one. When I was younger maybe 12 or 13, I wrote all my sociopathic thoughts in this journal, and left it in hind sight on purpose, so some wretched low life could find it, read it, and completely be dumbfounded when they discover the real me. (I put on the perfect girl act to aid in manipulating others.) That person was terrified of me after that, and it tried to tell everyone but no one believed it because I fooled absolutely everyone! it brings me great pleasure even thinking about that... the look of terror in its eyes just makes me laugh... I'm smirking right now typing this, and I did all that because I was bored, and wanted to get revenge on somebody.. but no one did anything bad to me yet so I had to stir up some trouble, but I gave it a chance, I put a warning on that journal so yeah. Anyway, the point of this little story was to show that we can be quite.. horrible. I never EVER let my guard down with him, and never be naïve. I would convince him that I am a really good person (Do charity work ect..) and seduce him. But always leave a little hint of evil in your eyes. Than once you have got him fooled, do sort of what I did, but since your probably not a sociopath, just make it up, but make it as accurate to what a sociopath would be like. So that he will lose, and sociopaths hate losing. Or, convince him he is gay, and convince him to sleep with the boyfriend/husband of an enemy you have that's lover might possibly be gay or something, and knock two birds with one stone. That's the legal way to do it anyway....

Best Answer

just don't let them get to you and they will stay until they finally do our get to them first and they will think that you know them and will stay with you. by get to them I mean make them react to something you say with some kind of emotion. is hard to spot but sociopaths care about at least one thing and you have to figure out what that is and you will gain their respect and companionship for life.

Best Answer

There nothing to say. The feelings wont appear anyhow. But if you want to stay in the relationship you have to let her/him to mimic the feelings.

Best Answer

There's

Best Answer

Why would you want this? Are you acting out of desperation?

Best Answer

I am the wife of a sociopath bordering psychopath. I have a world of experience and am currently writing a book about my life with him. I have a website I just started lifewithasociopath.net where I have forums for support, education etc. I hope you'll stop by there too and check it out for more information on a life with sociopath or psychopath. I'm also dedicating the last chapter of my book to short stories of people who have a sociopath in their life and how it's affecting them and need submissions if anyone is interested.

Best Answer