starship33 starship33 36-40, F 15 Answers Dec 4, 2012 in Health

It depends on the couple. If two people are committed and willing to truly stick it out through sickness and in health, well then the love can last. You have to go into it expecting tough times and not perfection.

Best Answer

I'd say it's 50/50 ...

Best Answer

Loving someone and staying in love are different things. A lot of us are now married to our "best friend".

Best Answer

After the marriage I'm getting out of? <br />
Basically I started out very much in love, and at one point tried to blow my brains out only to find the gun locked.<br />
...I'll never trust anyone that much again.

Best Answer

Most marriage statistics are skewed from people divorcing multiple times. For a better insight into divorce rates for straight couples google "refined crude divorce rate" might surprise you actually.

Best Answer

true love last forever. Selfishness leads to infidelity.

Best Answer

i like that.

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

Define forever

Best Answer

idt a successful marriage is dependent on love....

Best Answer

No clue.

Best Answer

Knowing that about 50% of the people I've seen are shallow, I'd say it can last forever.

Best Answer

i want to believe that.

Best Answer

Temporary

Best Answer

that's how i feel now.

Best Answer

I am in my second marriage and both marriages started out great but both changed and now I wonder why I got married again..

Best Answer

you fell in love and the kitty kay was good.lol

Best Answer

Yeah I guess so... I told myself after my first marriage I wouldn't get married again. See what I did for her? Se wanted it and I wasn't thinking

Best Answer