Thanrill Thanrill 18-21, M 10 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Parenting & Family

I always enjoy meeting other crazies.

Best Answer

hahahaha me too :D

Best Answer

Ah, haven't found anyone yet.

Best Answer

Thrust me sooner or later, you will find one ;) :D

Best Answer

Hah, I hope so :)

Best Answer

I'm not sure the world is ready for others passing out my humour yet :O

Best Answer

hahhahhaaha :D

Best Answer

i cant find 'em

Best Answer

Hey man ! :D Be yourself and sooner or later if you can't find them, they will find you ! :D

Best Answer

i am, completely and authentically, myself. Yet i haven't found them and they haven't found me. Some people are just outcast.

Best Answer

indeed :)

Best Answer

Absolutely(: Others who think like me. Let's me know that I'm not alone in my kind, the ways I view the world.

Best Answer

Hhahahha :D Same here :D I came across few of them so far but it's real fun to know that I am unique and there are few people like me on the world ! :D

Best Answer

:DIsn't it though? I've only encountered a few. But being with them is like being enlightened by knowledge you already had. It's like rejuvenation. Gives me hope for humanity yet. Gahh, I love them(:

Best Answer

Well :D Actually about my kind there is no hope for humanity :D But there s hope for "us" I can say :D We learn from each other that how to survive on this changing world cause everyone of us has unique experiences and different porint of views for every situation

Best Answer

:DAnd that's the best part. Learning things and gaining knowledge and seeing different perspectives. It's ******* beautiful.
These few, they keep me sane, knock sense into me when the world is going crazy. Unless, of course, that's backwards, and I'm just the one insane.

Best Answer

Feels good man.

Best Answer