cailinAlainn cailinAlainn 36-40, F 8 Answers Apr 23 in Dating & Relationships

Its the other way i guess where You dont wish to let yourself go. So just let go and see if you are able balance n stand alone.

Best Answer

I think I know I need to just stand and be me. Stop running away from other people because they might let me down. Learn that I can handle what ever happens and I will be ok if I just be.

Best Answer

take your time, and think, and feel, until you know

Best Answer

Tell him!! Only way forward that I can see for you!!

Best Answer

My instinct is to run sandy - I'm not sure it's what I want tbh. It's scary not knowing and so I run first and figure it out later. So instead of being scared I tell myself I should let him go. This time I want to figure it out first.. I think I need to stand my ground for a change. For me. Whatever happens I have to stop running. X

Best Answer

If it's bc you're doubting you can fix something, and you're doing it for her, then you are quitting. I know, bc I almost did that, and I was finally able to fix the problem and I'm forever glad that I didn't do it.

Best Answer

You have to let him go if it is something you should do

Best Answer

I don't know, I may be facing a similar situation in the near future

Best Answer